damn i got caught by my parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by k fiz, Apr 21, 2005.

1. well the story is....i was smoking a ciggarette outside a parking lot at carls junior waiting for my connection when my cuzzin rolls by and sees me...he tells me to get in the car and takes me to his house and he beats the shit outta me....then he drops me off at my friends house...i blaze up a gram and then i come home...im pretty soar already from the ass whooping i got...and im heading to the shower when my mom calls me over and asks wut happened...i said nothing...and she smells me looks at my eyes and checks my breath and she knew i was high....she called my dad and he beat my ass

im 17 and now grounded for the rest of my fucking senior year

...fucking sux

ne one wanna make me feel better and tell me some of there stories when they got caught?

2. The funny thing is you have to be 18 or older to post here, and you just admitted that you aren't 18. Theres another thing thats bad for you. Your getting banned. Haha. Im not really a dick but you lied so you desered it. Haha.

3. i turn 18 in 9 days...if im banned o well then peace

4. So what you're still not 18. And im still laughing about you getting caught because you were being a dumb ass and posting that you were only 17 anout 9 days too early.

5. ^ stop being a little bitch! at least 3/4 of the people on here arent 18... queer i bet your not either.... calm down people

6. ^ co sign and thanx

and u swear like my life revolves around this site...fag dont think ur hard cuz its the internet...i have bigger things to worry about then u so if ur trying to piss me off its not working

peace

7. dude stop grillin the fuckin kid

8. Fuck both of you. Motherfucker. And you bet im not either, yes actually thats true im not 18. Im 26, yeah BITCH. Stupid fucking kids.

9. dude, chill the fuck out and smoke some pot or something. Way to harsh man. The kid is 9 days shy, you were 17 once too. And I am sure you lied about your age.

Im sorry you got caught man. if it helps im sending good karma your way

10. Me? Why would I fucking lie? If im 26.

11. yo karbine-

chill the fuck out. the way your acting is more like a 6 year old than a 26 year old. bro- u gotta chill...

Chill Instructions:

1-take your bong
    2-take some bud
    3-pack a bowl
    4-spark the lighter
    5-inhale
    6-hold the smoke
    7-hold the smoke sommore
    8-thats right, keep holding
    9-are you turning blue yet?
    10-exhale

good. ur chill now. now you have your posting privilages back

aight

-peace

12. yet another epic tale from the grasscity forums.:rolleyes:

13. You sure dont act like your 26. Your really immature for a 26 year old. Listen to you. Plus you shouldn tbe talking crap when your someone who only has 62 posts.

yeah...
    Plus you always talk about how your watching 3rd world executions. yeah your sick, a sick lonely, 26 year old who picks fights with people that are younger than you.

Heres some +rep for taking his shit the mature way.

14. yo karbine you should fucking smoke some fucking pot and get the fuck off the forums til you chill. damn. grass is peaceful...so why shouldnt grass-city be?

15. further down the rabbit hole

16. I agree, a lot of people on these boards post about being in high school, getting caught by parents, having curfews etc. which hints at them not being 18, but doesnt necassarily mean it. Im just saying a good amount of people probably aernt, but you know what, there still smokers. I know when I first started posting I was only 17, but im almost 19 now, big shit, who cares, why should you feel the need to rag on him about it?

17. I like that one.

18. Very funny, it doesn't really matter how many posts I have to have to give me the right to talk shit. And for the executions I like that shit and I am sick not lonely but sick. Oh and it's not always that I talk about me watching 3rd world executions I have only said that once (I think) maybe twice at most. Don't talk shit to me you fat bitch because I can make you cry like KETCHUP did. You say im immature but you're the only posting a bunch of pointless threads saying "OH DONT READ ANYTHING POSTED BY KETCHUP!!!!!!!!", FATASS WITH SHORT FINGERS.

19. dude, your a fag...no one likes you, leave if all your gunna do is give people shit over nothing...

20. thats pretty fucking gay trying to make fat jokes and shit..dont think ur tuff "cool" guy cuz ur pretty fucking retarded for ur age which doubt u are cuz u sound like ur 10 or at least act like it...if ur not gonna show me respect thats fine im new here...but at least show respect to the rest of the ppl who have been here longer then me...he didnt even say shit to u and u gotta start with stupid ugly and fat jokes...im betting ur prolly just a little old kid starving for attention