Damn.. I Feel Bad For Her...

Discussion in 'General' started by Royal Vengeance, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Ok so for the record. I was not here yesterday when this shit went down. I got the story from the old lady today.. :(

So there's a tall tweaker, alcoholic, sketchy looking motherfucker that floats around the area. All the parking lots, construction, and vacant buildings make it a homeless hideout.. Really there's ten or 12 of em but for the sake of the story we'll call this specific guy douchebag Dan or douche for short.

I got this 80yr old women who comes to my store to purchase tobacco and rolling tubes for her daughter.. So she comes to the store yesterday.. THIS PART IS MY EMPLOYEES PART OF THE STORY.

He's watching TV inside and he sees the old lady pull up cause from the seat you can see the spot.. Here..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408047809.350281.jpg

She pulls up and goes over to smoke a cigarette. He watches douchebag dan move in from the left and get in her passenger seat.. There's an apparent conversation.. She gets in the car and drives off...

LADYS SIDE OF THE STORY.

Douchebag gets in the car and she asks what he's doin. He says he needs a ride. She gives him the usual rebuttals "I'm busy" I'm in a rush etc.. Dude will NOT leave. So for whatever reason she gets in the car to drive him to the place..

She says she ended up driving him for almost 7.5 hrs.. It fucking hurt my heart.. A 80yr old woman I've been good friends with for over a year.. Asked me what the glass tube with the glass ball was for.. Meth pipe.. he smoked meth the entire time! In her car. Was drinking.. I know it's gunna sound like I'm kidding or exaggerating here but he had her pick up hookers from a motel.. Did meth with the hookers... I can't even imagine what was going through her head the whole time.. He called her mom the entire time,.

I'm just waiting for that guy to show up. The rage is real. Cops have been notified and so have the local business owners. Fucking craziness.. I'm furious.

2. Holy shit man, pure scum...

3. Moral of the story?

[​IMG]

Old lady: Okay, we're there!

4. What the hell? That's all that comes to mind.

If i didn't know some of your posting history I would think this is bs.

5. Karma is a bitch 

6. Why didn't the employee assist? He knows the guy is trouble and she's old. Why would someone watch and let something like that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I know it sounds rough from this perspective but anything that goes on outside those doors isn't our problem. We're not suppose to help alleviate situations.. At the moment,, for ALL WE KNOW she knew him and was giving him a ride home :/

cause it's weird to think about but a lot of the homeless guys out here have family somewhere nearby that drops off food and clothing and shit to help em out every once in a while.

I've met the guy who lives in my trash can area., I've met both his mom and sister lol

So ya. Not much he could've done in the time he had to think anyways. Sounded like it happened fairly quick from both perspectives. :(

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    For a guy who doesn't do anything besides work, go home and get high.. A lot of fucking weird shit goes on in my life.

9. #9 lisamc, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    That's crazy. I've worked in so many places like that and I would've honestly tried to help. Maybe ask if everything was okay or whatever. What if that guy killed her? I know it's risky but I don't think I could let it happen like that. Well- I hope I wouldn't. It's hard to say if I'm not the employee that was there, though. He was probably like, "argh! Why didn't I go out there?!?!" But honestly it is hard to make split decisions like that. You probably would've ran out there.. I really think you would've!! I'd like to come punch that homeless guy a little bit, too. Total douche! And don't you just wonder how many other times he's done that?? I hate junkies!

10. thats a truly bizarre story .. im surprised the meth head didnt just steal the car

11. I love that lady so ya Id've done something more than likely. She reported it as an abduction but I'm just glad she's safe.

12. That story make my stomach sink. Scum is the exact word for that guy.

13. That's how I felt about my customers, too. I loved them. But a lot of homeless people were around but none like that- thank god. I loved the homeless guys but not the junkie homeless. Is she okay? She must be pretty healthy at 80 to withstand all that. I hope you put that guy in his place when you see him.

14. Catch that dope fiend slipping in the alley....

[​IMG]

15. The 7.5 hours part made me laugh.
    It probably was 45 min 2 hours tops.

16. Sounds like something from a movie

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

17. Some random black dude tried to kidnap my little sister in front of the house but she got away and my dad went out there and whooped his ass until he ran away and dropped a back pack which had his shit.

When he came back to get it he got arrested.

Shit is wild guys watch your backs and watch sketchy ass dudes walking around or on bikes.

It sucks I'm never at my parents house anymore