Damn I cock blocked myself?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -ir-mokalotapot, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Alright blades so I was chillin with this new chick I met on saturday night. Were drinkin, tokin , flirtin back and forth and I could tell it was gonna be an awesome night. We were also jokin around and actin real loose so I didnt think what I was about to say was that out of line. Any ways she is like a preppy type like rich girl if you know what Im sayin. She said, so do you wanna go to your room? I said YEAAAAH MS MONEY PUSSSSAAYY!! And she just looked at me like wtf. Long story short no poonanny that night but I did hit that shit a few days later it was gratuitous.

2. whats a slow blow?

3. uhhhh who?

4. its in the thread tags

5. haha op threw that one in there from Blue Mountain State :smoke:

6. ^ Theyre the best! Its when a chick blows you except really slowly! Theyre so good they make girls wish they had penises!

7. haha mayne get a girl to fill her mouth up with a little water and give you a slow blow haha so bomb:smoke: on

8. omg thats crazy. bloe a load in her mouth and call it a water spout

9. I can't imagine how she would have been anything less than outrageously aroused by that. :confused:

10. i do not see the point to this story if you ended up banging her anyways.

I would never say that phrase either...haha;)

11. That's definitely the most effective pick-up line possible, why haven't I thought of that?

12. You got to fuck the girl, how is this a cockblock?

13. Well I mean I got cockblocked on saturday but barley got laid gratuitously last night before I told that story

14. I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Lol

15. Cockblocking yourself is possible...I've done it twice (that I can remember LOL) it sucks! :(

16. You knew she was a preppy type rich girl and you proceeded to drop that classic line?

Smooooooth.

:rolleyes:

17. droppin lines to drop the panties.

18. There are two meanings of gratuitous, and unless you normally pay people to fuck you, or are saying that the amount of sex you ended up having was excessive, I don't think you're using the right word.

19. yeah, it is usually great to use ten point words but just not this time

20. Good story man, I've cockblocked myself many times. Usually because I said something stupid or offencive like you. I also tend to make moves when shes not ready or doesn't even like me. Sometimes I think my brain doesn't want my dick to have any fun.