Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn High Tolerance.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Matt 420, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Well Dammit, my tolerance seems to have reached a peak. For the whole summer I have been smoking nothing but dank from here in houston, but today was my first day back in college station and I bought about a half ounce of some middies. I just blazed two bong bowls all by myself and I am only a little buzzed. :mad:

I really need to take a t-break. My friend who just got of probation yesterday smoked some skunk and got blazed as shit and he used to be a heavy smoker before he was put on probation.

2. Agreed.

3. touche` im in the same boat, smoked a zip of killer BC past 2 weeks, girl came over with some shwag, smoked a whole blunt...20 minutes of being high...awesome

4. I've been trying to cut back, only smoking one bowl a day or so. So I'm thinking one night this weekend, I'm gonna get super blazed.

Rip bong after bong until I can do it no more.

:smoking:

5. I'm not saying there isnt good bud around, but I can't find shit for good bud from my local dealers here in htown.