Damn Hard Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dan Kush, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I was shopping online for a decent bong (with perc would be awesome) and couldn't find any site that looks somewhat not shady with decent prices. I'm looking to spend under $200 for this piece and I want it around christmas (week after would be aight). I was looking at chunkyglasspipes.com and their reviews suck ass, so then I went to aqua lab tech and they have really good quality which means really expensive $250+. I cant order from grasscity shop because I'm paying with a visa credit gift card and grasscity.com also doesn't accept the gift card. Etsy and ioffer are my only other options and I don't really like buying hand made big items (usually easily crack). I went to smokewire and they don't have a big selection. (But have awesome gas masks) :hippie:

So any comments on the sites I listed or any places to buy a decent bong please write back. Or if you think a gas mask would be better in the long run, comment. :bongin:

2. Local head shop? Gona say @lt but see that didn't work out. Are you sure you didn't look hard on *** as they have some cheaper tubes

3. @lt has some nice RooRs for around 180 if I'm not mistaken

4. Cheap bong with a perc and you suggest him a RooR....

Get an HVY 9mm str8 tube dd bowl and alex K downstem, ull be golden.

5. chunkyglasspipes are not a reputable glass company.. horrible customer service.. a lot of complaints of not receiving orders.. wrong orders... honestly.. if you wanna send your money somewhere and not get anything in return... i'll send you my address...

6. I despise when people get on here bashing A1t prices, you gotta actually look.

Plenty of choices for under 200$ that are insanely functional.

7. #8 Gotalighter?, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    grasscity takes gift cards....i literally ten seconds ago just bought a j arm with a visa gift card...one of the orange ones that say for you on it...did you even try?

EDit : ic ant explain the link to ebay, nothing to do with me lol..

8. i could have sworn that they didnt accept the visa gift

9. done it several times. you have to wait a few hours after purchasing the card, but it does work. like i said, did you even try?

10. lol much easier to just make two threads than actually try it.

11. obviously right...

12. make sure the gift card works outside of the us... i had a problem ordering seeds with an in us only gift card... just used the in us card top buy another card that works out of the us.

13. Aqua lab is your best option and they have a shit load of bongs for that price

14. Support your local glassblowers, go to your LHS!

15. this ^^

16. I second this. Grav Labs are legit.

Also you can buy a gravitron (grav labs gravity bong) for 60 bucks

17. dude, you can get a gravitron for $35.99 :smoke: