Damn, Gotta Go To Jail. Advice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by moabfighter, May 29, 2013.

1. Wait.. so they're going to let you out Mon-Fri, and just hold you on the weekends? They're giving you an option? Usually here in CO, if you have a 30 day sentence, you'll only do about 21 days total with good time. But they're 21 consecutive days.

Yeah haha get a pic too

3. Yeah, get 5 days out, two in. Just wish it hadn't come to this. Ive been on the straight and narrow, and will continue to do so. If I let this get to me and control me, then I will be what it makes of me. Just gotta do it and move forward i guess

4. So you go to jail on weekends only? Lol fuck that, tell em to just let you do it straight.
    Get that shit over with, it'll go by faster. Thats like working a double shift, fuck that put me in coach

5. #26 kayothic, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    why does the guy have to be black? Then again, the only big black guy in my family is a thief
    Edit: And that's the only black guy in my family.

6. Dude if you're a weekender at county you've got no fucking worries. Stop trippin.

7. Bring a print out of your avi. Just incase

8. I was gonna give some advice, until you said black guy twice. Smh...

9. #30 KCP, May 29, 2013
    You'll be fine.  Stop being a bitch, lol.  You're going to be in there with people that have dui's and shit.

10. Dont drop the soap youngn they gone tear your 120 lb ass apart

11. Dont drop the soap youngn they gone tear your 120 lb ass apart

12. id stick with the weekenders

13. County can be fun, man up do the 14 days in a row. Even the 30. Im not if Its segerated in your jails but in Cali s black guy cant just hit a white guy inless they want a roit. Politcs. Like the above your time will go by faster, youll learn a thing.a two of what gen pop is like. And youll get to see more than half of your fights. Its win win. Just dont be going in all hard, if you feel disrepected then do what you have to do but just be cool Its just county. Ppl are just trying to do the small time n get out, not have you put in work lol.

14. You don't sound like your cut out for jail life , so why don't you quit being a rebel, knucklehead and do your time and straighten out get a job ,!!!! It's not your lawyers fault it's your s. for being careless with your life ..time to take responsibility dude !!

15. Weekend jail stints are a joke. Don't even worry about it. They put you in PC and you get 60 min out of cell. I wouldn't even shower. Sleep and read for the weekend. PC is single cell, if over pop you'll have a weekender or short time celly to talk with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #37 TheBigH, May 29, 2013
    I hope some big black dude named Requis buttfucks some sense into you. You're 19, get your shit together. 

17. Nighty night keep your butt hole tight -dont drop the soap.

18. #39 DopeImean, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    Protect the booty at all costs.

[​IMG]

19. jail isnt shit nobody wants to fight and get longer time so unless you're real fuckin annoying they wont mess with you..you just play cards and watch tv all day its real boring