Damn dumb stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by Gag On Grass, Dec 7, 2006.

1. So, at my local school 4 kids were caught the other day smokin, off the school premises, but the principal was informed and intruded on their toke session. But, all of a sudden after this event, like 4 GB's were found in the school, and i can see a crackdown in the near future.

But, why do people as irresponsible as this have to toke. It's giving a bad name to us tokers, and just complicating our revolution.

Just wanted to inform you all how reforms are coming along in my local area. Not necessarily complaining, all though i could do without these people feeling the urge to toke during class.

2. They weren't 'irresponsible'. They went off school grounds to toke, and you can't tell me that you've never smoed outside before. If they were trully irresponsible, they would be doing it by their car in the school paring lot, in front of God and everyone.

3. They toked behind a building right across the street from a school. I give them credit for not doing in school atleast. But, i don't understand why people would have GB's in school. If you seriously gotta then roll a j.

And, if anyone gets aggrivated at the title of the thread, mainly did it just to draw some attention to it.

4. Sounds like the principal needs to mind his own goddamn business.

Edit: Behind a building near the school! So what? Doesnt sound like the Board of Education's problem to me.

But yes, It was stupid of them to bring GBs to school. Were they found in lockers? If so, then they're facing serious trouble. But if they cant prove they belong to anyone in particular, then they cant blame the students who were caught smoking. I dont think they were being irresponsible.

5. i'm not too well informed on what happened, this is only what i heard. but i actually do know the guys busted, so if i get a chance i'll probably ask them what went on. But, not sure if i mentioned that the people were toking before school. Principal maybe just ended up busting them for going to school stoned

6. i dunno if this is stupid or not but whats a GB

7. I'm a little in the dark as well.... Shed some light please?

8. hell yeah i hear ya loud and clear on that one. that principal should have kept to himself. nosey mother fucker

9. gb=gravity bong

2 liter soda bottle with a cap/bowl...yadadamean!?!?

but smokin at school can get sketchy thtas why i dont normally smoke on or near school

best of luck to your buddies hope they get off the hook with a fine or less...

10. Gravity bong? Glass bong? Glass bowl? Grape biscuits?

EDIT: And that's some Ferris Bueller shit right there, if that principal was sneakin up on those dudes behind some off-campus building. LMAO @ Principal Rooney

11. sounds like my old highschool didn't matter if it was a saturday and you were in town and got into a fight lets say, if both kids went to the school you got in trouble at school. Zero tolerance is a biiiitch.

But to their credit at least they weren't tokin in the bathroom or something really stupid

12. Those sound really good right about now. :hello: