Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn dude! Smoked a blunt for the first time last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Antony, Jan 23, 2011.

1. So a friend of mine comes over to smoke with me. But instead of smoking at my place we decide to go over to a mutual friend's house (this friend is also a dealer). Well while we're waiting for our friend to get home we're sitting in the car at her house smoking the rest of what my friend had.

So anyways the friend we're waiting for finally gets home and we go inside and her boyfriend rolls the biggest blunt I've ever seen, this thing was as big as a cigar (now to some of you that might not seem so big, but it was my first time seeing one).

Hitting that thing was harsh, even though going in I knew I had to take small hits due to the things size, for some reason I took a huge ass hit. I could literally feel myself getting higher as the smoke entered my body. So after two hits off of that I was done (I wonder if I'd have been able to hit it more if I hadn't already been high).

So for the rest of the night the four of us just watched TV and gorged on pizza. It was hella fun.

2. i had the same thing happen to me last night i went out for my daily smoke with a kingsize joint filled with some dank. i was sooo high after about 4 hits i was also coughing my ass off. didnt even finish it it was the slowest joint ever, brought it back inside the house for later ;P