Damn dog.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by RealityMI, Oct 25, 2019.

?

Pull her?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, give it a few days.

100.0%
  1. I know this is my fault but i opened up my tent to check the soil for my northern lights auto flower seedling and my dog flew into my room and nosed the seedling and pushed her over in the pot, pulled her right out could see her roots and all. I dug down and put her back in the dirt and she is held up by toothpicks right now but her leaves are curled down so im guessing she is gonna die:( time to germ another seed i guess.

Attached Files:

2. Definitely don't pull her!!

On my current grow I took 4 seedlings out of the original dirt they were in, roots and all showing, and put them back in the better soil that I wanted them in and they are all still alive today!!

If the pictures you shared are "the leaves drooping down" then you have nothing to worry about! It still looks healthy

• Like Like x 2
  3. @Akinnamon94 okay shes still in there when i saw her out of the soil my heart fucking sank! Theres hope still, i dropped another seed in some water just in case. I will just have 2 plants instead of 1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It should be 100% fine! I wouldn't worry. It might get stunted for a day or two but it should recover.

FYI I have germinated every single seed I've grown straight in the soil and have never had a seed not pop up! It makes it less likely that you'll damage the taproot during transplanting also

But everyone does things their own way!

5. T
    Yeah the only reason why i do it that was is b.c the germ rate policy thats how they want it done even tho they wouldnt really know lmao! But im really hoping she will do just fine my fingers are crossed!!!!

• Like Like x 1