Damn! Did I mess up??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DonCarlos, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I have an el jefe that I just put into flowering about 4 days ago. I accidentaly left the light off for any extra 2 hrs this morning when it was getting its 12 hrs. However, I also have another girl that I put in there the night before so she could get her first 12 hour sleep before she started the flowering schedule. What is the best thing to do here now? Do I need to rearrange my light schedule now or should I still turn on/off the lights as I was before? THanks

2. So they basically got 14 hrs. of pure black instead of 12. Should I turn the light off when I normally would for for their 12 hrs of darkness which would result in 10 hrs. of light or do I now need to keep it 12 n 12 from where I messed up and turned the lights on 2 hrs late?

3. Day 4 of flower, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't sweat it. Just put it back on your normal 12/12 schedule. Even if it did confuse the plant a little bit, it shouldn't have set it back very far.

4. I must agree, you are not that far into flowering shouldnt be a big deal. Invest in a timer. Homedepot 5.99 will save you the trouble of having to remember all the time.

5. Sounds good, thanks for the quick responses.