Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn cops!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Aug 6, 2010.

1. GUESS WHAT I was minding my own fucking buisness with a few buds about to smoke a bowl and a cop jumps out of nowhere and starts yelling at me to get on the ground (we were walking behind a store) and then trys to go to my bag and of course I gave him 5 minutes of legal bullshit and he ends up saying "is that a pipe? (no pipe to be seen) well looks like probal cause to me" and grabs my back and finds my pipe.... which i fucking loved and busted me.... asshole also he reached in my pockets which i agreed to empty out but nooooo this guy reached right in and grabbed my nuts from my pocket..... FUCKING COPS!!!! then my dad called me a junkie dissapointment and told me i was going to get assraped in prison..

2. damn what an asshole. random ending to the story lol

3. oh no, a cop caught me doing illegal things, what an asshole!

4. Yea cops are pretty not cool. But i mean....did he really say "IS THAT A piPE??" and actually found a pipe on you?

Thats fuckin hilarious. lol im sorry.

ASSRAPED?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

5. Lesson #143 on why you shouldn't smoke out in public...

6. Sorry man that sucks but you should never be smoking "behind a store"

7. especially with a pipe if anything roll a j/blunt cuz if anything you could toss/eat it (although a blunt would suck to swallow, yes i realize this sounds suggestive)

you just gotta be careful bro, i myself and im sure tons of other blades have successfully smoked in public without getting caught

best of luck in the future, no matter what happens take it as a lesson learned

8. best ending of any story ever

9. I was smoking a CIGARETTE not a pipe behind a store

10. You were loitereing behind a store carrying illegal substances.

Yes it should be legal.

No you shouldn't get in trouble over some herb.

Yes it IS illegal and you were taking a risk. It sucks that the cop was a hardass on you and I hope you get off easy, but still.

11. Police are so ignorant.

12. Shouldn't have been behind a store at night (assuming it's night) cooda thought you were gonna break into the place.

13. OP said they were about to smoke a bowl. I'll bet the cop overheard them or someone else did and told the cop. Some things about the OP's story don't track. Not saying he's lying I'm just saying we were not there.

14. Behind stores are the WORST spots to go to imo.

Even when I was little I knew that, cops roll back there all the time because it is a prime location for hobos, gangs, drugs, dealers, everything like that shit. idk bro, go look for a new dad on ebay.

15. Sucks that had to happen, OP. Hope you learned from your experience though. Personally I never smoke in shady areas like that, I prefer to at a friend's house or out in the country (I know this isn't possible for everyone). If I'm in a more public area, I roll joints just in case, like some others have already said.

16. We didn't say out loud "lets go smoke a bowl" we had it planned out since the day before because are hookup was out of town, and it wasn't night it was 3-4

17. Like I said I hope it works out. Be more careful in the future though. Smoke in safe places and don't walk around carrying if you can help it.

Oh and your 'disclaimer' in your sig is meaningless in any court in the world ;)

18. it still makes me feel safe

19. Actually they're doing their job.

20. #20 Mr. Owl, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    @ court dont forget to mention how that bastard violated your constitutional rights. im sure the judge doesnt fuck around when it comes to the founding amendments of our country.