damn cops....

Discussion in 'General' started by 420-420, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=\"100%\" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday, 07:16 PM
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style=\"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 140px; PADDING-TOP: 0px\" vAlign=top width=140><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] [​IMG]
    chitown guy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(\"postmenu_\", true); </SCRIPT> chitown guy

[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_ vAlign=top>any chance to get some of your bud?
    <HR style=\"COLOR: #ecfcb2\" SIZE=1>hey man i am in a drought of bud in pa where i am from... would love to get some of yours at over market value... let me know.

scott
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    this is the 3rd person who has pmed me that i think were cops....
    he says hes from chicago in other post... but here he claims he lives in pa??? i duno if dats in chicago but i doubt it....
    who thinks this guys a cop.....seems shady to me:cool:....whatch out for this guy...

2. Maybe he\'s actually looking for marijuana..

And not a cop looking to arrest..

3. maybe....

but u dont just go and ask for shit like that, expecially wen he only gots 2 post....

4. but market price?

5. I\'d admit he\'s using some pretty read-from-urbandictionary.com terms but his avatar is just so random it might be a civilian.

6. N.W.A - Fuck Tha Police! listen to it if you actually hate the fuzz

7. Thats what they want you to think...

But who knows really. I\'ve got a few odd pm\'s like this over the last few months but I just ignore them.

8. he says he\'s in PA but the avitar bar says chicago???? weird

9. thats wat im sayin.....

10. fuck him man, isnt sayin shit like that against the rules? of so just report it

11. reported.

12. I doubt he\'s a cop, but since cops are fucking stupid and they have there priorities fucked up, it wouldn\'t surprise me if he was a cop.

13. yup.....i wouldnt be surprised if he was a cop...

14. I get messages from people...\"where are you from\" and then it says they are banned the next day, atleast they are nice enough to take the time to excite me with the YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE!..

lord oh lord jesus god christ lord, you narcs make me feel so euphoric sometimes.

15. are u callin me a narc or him????

16. him, not you.

and yeah, i\'ve got similar pm\'s before too. once i posted a meth recipe to discourage people from using it and some dude with like once post pm\'d me trying to get a meth hookup.

i just replied, \"i smell bacon\" and i haven\'t seem him post since.

17. lol u kno that was a cop...u post how to make meth then somone wants some with one post....fuck the police man...they so stupid how they go about catchin us stoners

18. I used to get pms like that too, Kinda sketched me out but i dont deal anyway and i doubt i have an investigation open to nab me on some periphernalia charges

19. I really am a normal guy from pa... sorry if i caused such a problem. I moved from chicago to pa last year. Just trying to get some connections. Sorry again.

I am really not a cop, but i understand the fear.

20. Do we believe it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.