Damn Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 616232, Oct 26, 2013.

1. I was driving over to a friend's house and I clipped the corner a little sharp. There is this big parking lane all the way on the right side of the road. I go to make a right turn and I got my tire slighly into this parking lane. Soon the red lights are behind me. This is a rinky dink town of 4,000 people who love to raise money by giving tickets or fines.I get out my license and my registration and he asks for my insurance card. Very carefully, i go into my wallet and get my ins,. card. Immediately, his eagle eye spots a medicine bottle in my purse.

he goes "what's in the medicine bottle?" I said medicine. he goes Let me see it. I said NO. he said "I have to see the bottle to see the writing on the bottle. I said, I thought you needed a search warrent to get into my purse. He starts hassling me and then I start to think he could do a sobriety test on me and claim I was driving high. So, I finally drag out my MMJ card and he yells at me "You do not lie to the Police';' I said, I was not lying, that is my medicine. After awhile, he told me to drive more carefully and not to
    lie the police. That was  after he asked if he could search my car for more weed. I told him no, I was leaving.

What a dick.

2. Why did you refuse to show him the bottle when you have a MMJ card? All you had to do is show him the bottle along with your card and be on your merry way. :confused_2:

3. He just had a very bad attitude and was acting all pissy and cocky so I just figured I'd let him think he was going to drag me to his little station first. Then I showed him the card.

4. Um, you didn't get a ticket though. So I wouldn't complain too much. :) Cops always seem to find some BS thing to ticket me for when I get pulled over. 

5. I got a ticket for not being able to provide my license even though I found it while he was writing it, he said I had to bring the license to his station the next day and still pay the fine.

Tried to argue but was in the military at the time and was told to shut up by the military police, this happened at my old bases front gate.

6. Fuck the police. 

ROFL LOL

\tSimilar Topics: Damn Cops    x 

7. #7 damage420, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    I got a ticket for riding my bike on the wrong side of the sidewalk, apparently i shouldnt be riding my bike on the sidewalk going against traffic. Even though my house was only a few houses away and i was on a busy street. He expected me to be on the other side of the street and i guess jaywalk through a busy intersection to get to my house or travel almost 1/4 a mile extra to cross the street at a crosswalk and travel another 1/4mile to get to my house, i felt like smacking the cop.

8. I probably would've just handed him my MMJ card. Don't wanna risk anything if it's that easy of a solution.

dont blame him, he probably didn't get his cock-quota that day. he wanted more man-meat but couldn't find enough crackheads to jerk/suck off

10. If you don't want to do something you shouldn't just hand over your rights because it's an easy solution. Give them an inch they will take a mile......

11. I personally just see it as doing a small inconvenience to avoid a potentially worse one. Just my opinion.

That's what I thought. I've been told over and over to tell them you don' t consent to a search. He took  my card back to his car for awhile and I just wonder what exactly was happening in that car. Is there now something on my driving record that says I am a MMJ patient, so all cops in the future will hassle me.

13. Good job standing your ground