Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn choppers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by struckwithfear, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Another chopper just flew right over my house. ive never seen one fly as low as this one. i live on 300 acres of land and i see at least 3 fly over everyday. really getting annoying. ever since my dude got busted a couple weeks ago the choppers have been hella thick. anyone else getting lots of choppers lately?

2. Not really, but 6 F18's flew over my friends house yesterday...shook his whole house :p

3. They used to bug me until i started firing RPG's at them.

4. hahahahah:hello:

5. my buddy had 30 plants out..... ALL GONE. wow hes 1 moody mf'r now LOL
    we had about 28 out, 7 in a spot, 4 diff locations.... chopper found 1 of our locations and yanked em, so were down to 21 plants, our other spots are so far so good...... friday cant come any sooner... picking day :) northern lights crossed with skunk :)

6. Whoa, I'm sorry that sounds scary as hell :eek: but goodluck with the rest of your harvest

7. latley, they've been flying over alot, and they'll just fly around for about an hour around here. its really annoying.

8. yea when ever we hear choppers in the area we usually go and check out our babys dat night.... allthough, i guess all it does is build high hopes up.... it doesnt matter if the plant is there for 2000000000 days.... its friday that counts. n thanks bud.

9. the first week of sept. and all around this time they are on the prowl for plants... be careful and see if it is the same one..

10. i notice them every year, but they are really bad this year. i guess its because this areas main supplier got busted with a bunch of plants about 5 miles away. its usually the same one, from what i can tell. the population for my whole town is less than 1000 so its a bit odd seeing so much activity like that.

11. This is all you need mon [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWQlNbTc8Qo]YouTube - Marlon Asher - a ganja farmer (6blocc rmx)[/ame]
    Just check the lyrics, we all need rpg's and shit

12. I have heard they are worse this year... near me i heard of about "$450,000" street value worth of plants they found.. thats at a $1,000 per plant just in 1 week, last year this time they were saying they found 50-100

13. well im glad our goverment is spending money to fly choppers over the place looking for a plant we like to smoke. it's a damn waste of money and time, as well as further damaging the ozone layer with all the fumes...damn government