Damn caught for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Me, my friend Brandon and his 21 year old friend Sean were in Washington D.C. because I was taking Sean to a club to drop him off. Anyway he's finishing off a 40 and we're chilling parked against one of the streets. Which was packed with people. Brandon and I were pretty much fucked up, we had smoked some sour d like half an hour before.

Well out of the blue comes a tap at the window of my side, I roll down the window and this chick security guard sticks her nose in and says "Marijuana. Get out of the car please" So now I'm trippin and shit cuz this is the first time I ever got caught. 3 other security guys come out and search us. Needless to say they found the weed in the car, took it and threatened to lock us up if there was anymore in the car I wasn't telling them about. They asked who's it was and I told them mine, cause Brandon and Sean both have pretty bad records, and if they had took responsibility they probly woulda gone to jail. one has a DWI and lost his license for a year. I have a clean record, so I told em it was mine. After that they just told us how stupid it was to be smoking weed, checked my name in the database and saw it was clean, then let us go.

I was sooo relieved, like I hated that shit waiting on what they were gonna do.

Just wondering, if they didn't write me up at all for having marijuana while talking to us, does that mean my record stays clean? They just told us how stupid it was to be doing that shit, checked my name I think like i said earlier, but I didn't see any of them writing anything down.

Oh and it was only about .5g, so I really hope they didn't write me up.

2. I bet those security guards(lol) were probably pissed off that they only got .5 out of you.

I don't think I would have done anything but drive off, if it was me.

3. I don't know what the fuck they were, just pulled up in their own bigass car, but they had badges

4. Ask them to ID themselves next time right off the bat....and also, if they did not even say who they were, chances are it was not the cops or anyone who even had authority to do a damn thing lol.You must feel like this now :eek:

5. True, I was just so desperate to not get busted that I was being as polite as possible, didn't want to piss them off.

This is my first time being caught. I have no idea if they were for real or not, I'm just extremely relieved like I said that nothing came out of it.

But like I said earlier do you think there is anything on my record?

6. Oh dude that sucks.

But just so you know, in most states for most purposes, security guards don't have any more right to detain you or search you than regular citizens. Unless you're suspected of stealing, and are detained by an employee of a particular store (a contracted out security guard cannot detain you in most states, only an actual employee), you can leave anytime you want and they can't do shit.

Next time just drive away if you can.

7. Like I said, they had badges (atleast brandon said so) so they could have been undercover cops

8. Not a chance. Security guards are not cops. They cannot make a police report by themselves. They'd need cops to file one for them. On the off chance that they'd even bother getting the police involved (in some states less than an ounce is a misdemenor), what proof would they have that it's actually yours? Other than the guard telling the officer what you told the guard, and then the cop putting it in the report and saying so in court. and that's not even hearsay....that's like third generation hearsay. Not even kind of admissible in court.

In order for them to have anything on you, you'd have to go on record and admit to it.

9. An understandable mistake. Next time ask for a title and identification before you say anything else.

10. K. And even if they are cops you think I got written up? I mean really they confiscated the weed, didn't write anything down that I could see, I didn't sign anything. IDk I'm new to this shit

11. It sickens me that society is so uninformed about the spiritual properties of this herb.

Glad you're okay man

12. dude... what happened is you just got the shakedown on your bud.

not your fault, if i was drunk/stoned who knows i'd do the same as u, not wanting to cause trouble.

but i'm sure they were just stoked to be able to pass the rest of their shitty shift better after smoking a joint off of u.

13. i dunno if you did or not but in the future it's generally appreciated that you make sure you don't use your homies real names, just an fyi

14. Yeah i Know but I thought cuz I didn't use any last names or description it wouldnt really matter

15. Lol, you got robbed by security gaurds.

I've been caught by some prick in a park one day with my friend.

I continued smoking it in front of them because, I didnt have anymore weed, and by the time the actual police were gonna show up, we would have finished the joint.

Next time, just roll your windows up and ride away.

16. Dude that fuckin blows. It really makes me appreciate that I live in Mass where an ounce and under is decriminalized.

17. Allright they were cops. I thought they were security but they were actually cops. So they ran my name. it came up clean, they took the weed, gave us a lecture, searched us, and told us to get the fuck out of there.

Hopefully this mean my record stays clean?

18. Damn ace, you took one for the team. Make me proud.

I'd assume so buddy. If they wanted you on record you'd know about it

19. OH so all of a SUDDEN their cops now? Sounds like you feel kind of stupid and you're backtracking....

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

20. No I thought they were security because they weren't wearing cop uniforms and they didn't pull up in a cop car. Then after i started this thread I asked my two buddy's and they said that they were definitely undercover cops. Plus security wouldn't have been able to check my name on a computer or even search the car. So i didn't find this all out until i talked to my friends and now i know.

So fuck me right?