Damn..... Are you serious.....?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lil_rippsta, Aug 2, 2010.

1. So check it..... I was so happy on Friday becuase i got payed and i was able to go and have some $ left over cause i have some bills to pay .... But anyway it was even cooler when i got my ganj right after work and i was so excited.... any way i put my quarter (which was in 2 seperate bags) in my drawer .... went out drank did my thang came back.... and damnit... just damnit one eighth was gone and to make matters worse i sold a g to my lil bro w/o me knowing that it was gone...........so now i got about no ganj left but i got money left but dont wanna spend anymore money (shit always happens to me spend all my flow on weed) ya feel me? LOL but damnit ...........

2. Who the fuck stole your eighth?

And how did you sell a g to your lil bro unknowingly?

3. Your bro took it? Why the hell would you throw your stash in the drawer? Stash that shit..you should have a few G's left or did you blaze that?

4. Damn..... Are you serious.....?

5. k ha im faded (drunk not high i think its lame when they refer to gettin weeded) let me clear this up i trust my bro to the fullest you have no idea .... yall have no idea but any way this fool lives with us ... and he's my moms bf nephew im think he jacked my shit yo foreal wtf yall think?

6. k ha im faded (drunk not high i think its lame when they refer to gettin weeded) let me clear this up i trust my bro to the fullest you have no idea .... yall have no idea but any way this fool lives with us ... and he's my moms bf nephew im think he jacked my shit yo foreal wtf yall think?

7. Yeah, you should ask him to smoke you out and if he pulls out your eighth, handle it from there.

8. im really not sure what you just said

9. OP, you need to get some sleep.