Damn... Any of you got bros like this?

Discussion in 'General' started by pyoung09259, Sep 24, 2006.

1. In first grade we met, I was such a dick to him, but we became friends. Talkin' in class, think saying the word, "shit" made us total badasses.

Ten years later: Smokin' weed, robotrippin', drinkin' together, and tonight, ecstasy...

Whoduh thunkit?

2. yep. my one friend came to the bay for the first time and i'm the one who's known him the longest.

3. yeah i have a best mate like that, met him about 8-9 years ago in school.. basically he was in my maths class and we used to always take the piss out of each other and shit like that, but one day we found common ground (wrestling) and got talking about it and it went from there.. we dont like wrestling anymore but weve been good mates ever since.. heck he even introduced me to weed for the first time

4. I remember this one kid would always talk to me in 8th grade.
    I wasn't a dick or anything, and he wasn't either, but when he'd talk to me I'd always try to end the conversation early because he had a glass eye and I just couldn't hold eye contact with him.

Then in our freshmen year, he asked if I could hook him up with a joint. I figured he was just making fun of me for being a dickhole. I don't remember what happened after that but that same day I came back to school really high and happy and so I found him and told him I'd hook him up with one.

We smoked like every day at lunch for the rest of the year. We're really good friends to this day, even though I moved.

btw, smoking with people who have glass eyes creates a LOT of interesting stories.

5. Hmm.... I have a friend I've known for the better part of two decades who I smoked pot with for the first time and got completely wasted with for my first time. First guy I ever grew with too.

Then I have a buddy I've known for maybe half a decade and he's straight down for anything. Like, I don't know anyone who has my back like he does, he'd straight kill a bitch. He's one of the few who share's my sense of humour.

Then there's the crew... known most of them for 3-4 years. But we've just pulled so much shit, so much acid, so many mushrooms, so many drugs in general and shady experiences... it's not much different either.

I mean, the best friend I ever had from kindergarten waaay back in the day passed away a couple years ago through an allergic reaction to medication. That's his story... but it's not like he'll be forgotten.

I've had to do with a lot of people in my life time.

6. yep my 2 best friends, started just like that in kindergarten, first we hated each other then became friends and are friends till this day.