Damn. Am I the only one who feels ugly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WAsmoker92, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I definitely do sometimes. Like right now. I even know why. I see all my other friends getting with all the girls I wanna get with, but I try just as hard as they do. Honestly, I even treat people differently just to make myself less cut from a cloth. I just never get any satisfaction, and I simply want to feel desired. Seriously, is it so much to ask?

I don't know what it is, I'm pretty sure it's my teeth, but I just wish that someone would look into my personality. I kinda just want someone to confirm the fact that I'm ugly so I can get over it, instead of just feeling left out.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/andrewungren/1029111523-1.jpg

2. I can't tell you because that link doesn't work.

3. sweet hair dude

4. Dude u could have things alot worse then they are.. your teeth look fantastic.. they could be yellow/brown and rotting so be happy.. I honestly suggest you get a nice haircut and start going 1 on 1 with the ladies.. They love guys who have deep minds so take it slow and persuasive.. You could have alot going for you and i hope you realize the potential you have.. take things easy dude and stop feeling like you are ugly.. because things could be worse..

5. I'm definitely not cutting my hair. I don't want to FIT IN. I just want to be desired for who I am, and I make effort to talk to girls and what not. I just think the girls (more than I can count) I talk to, are shallow and only look for some cute guy, Never give the normal guy a chance.

6. If I were you, I would adopt a stylish contemporary woman's hairdo for at least one season (Such as the 'Jennifer Anniston' look). With that preperation, such a conscious effort by you (and you alone!) will make your confidence a deep well of honey that you'll be drawing up and drinking full buckets of women from.

7. You've gotta be fucking joking me...

8. Why would I be joking? Your contempt only angers me because of my certainty of its success. Otherwise I wouldn't care.

9. Hahaha. Totally couldn't do that. I mean, I don't mean to sulk, but I don't have nearly the amount of money to do or acquire anything that is necessary for that. I know it may not cost much, but I don't have a job, even though I've been trying so hard to get one. You see, I don't wish to attempt to be someone I'm not. I just wish to be myself and have a pretty girl like me. If that's really so much to ask, then I guess I'll be single forever.

10. Remember when we were little shits and teachers and parents told us attitude was everything? it took me damn near 20 years of life to find out what i thought was inspirational crappy shit was actually one of lifes greatest truths. It's your thinking and attitude that is holding you back. real talk.

11. Precisely ^

12. I hate to bust balls, but your luck of finding women with hair like that, is shorter than if you were to have long hair, honestly I wanted to word this nicely, but I simply cant. Footbag gave you good advice, he wasnt 'fucking joking with you'. At the end of the day, If you want a decent woman, shave your hair. If you dont, keep your hair, were not forcing you, were giving you the advice you asked for.

You COULD find a girl who likes you for who you are, but that could take a long time, and to me, it seems you wanted to hurry things up a bit. Peace.

13. I think your cute but probably too young for me lol.

Signed,

Newly single

14. I'm a guy and I like girls, but you are definitely not explicitly ugly. I've seen much uglier dudes get girls that are hotter than any girl I've ever fucked and I'm pretty sure I'm semi-good looking. It's not your looks you are probably just trying to get with the wrong types of girls. With hair like that dude there are alot of sexy grateful dead hippie chicks that will fuck the shit out of you.

15. Lose the hair man, its not about fitting in, its about being happy.

So ask yourself, is the hair worth it?

16. so u think ur ugly but u dont want to change?

damn wtf....

this is step 1. cut your hair.

17. Don't cut your hair.

18. and to be honest you dont need to have short hair... it just cant be like that man, maybe its the picture but it looks like its gotten outa control

19. Think of this: Is that your hair style forever? No. You are EVENTUALLY going to cut it; just do it now. You are not going to be (at least I hope not) 30 with that hair... you will HAVE to cut it for a job; unless you don't mind a low end one.

You cut that hair... Workout a bit (not saying you need it, just always a great thing to do), and CHANGE THAT DAMN ATTITUDE... and you will be a LOT happier.

Remember - When you are looking for a girl, they are nowhere to be found. Stop looking. Just let it happen :)

20. My best friend is a dude with a pony tail who loves Phish and the Dead and he has a fabulous job.