Damn 5 Hour Energy

Discussion in 'General' started by x1x1, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I think thats BS. I eat fruits all the time, including oranges and I never consciously notice any kind of "buzz" afterward. After I drink a 5 hr energy, I can definitely feel the effects big time. It isn't comparable at all, really.

2. Increased metabolism will increase energy.. What a dumb post, no offense.
    Your not supposed to feel like the hulk after any energy drink, its not really noticeable.. When you take b12 and herbals its a full day energy/awakeness.. If you take sugar/caffeine its a quick rush you feel, but lasts only so long.. I would like to see the studies you are talking about. :eek:

3. lmao, you gotta love weedandbombs sometimes...

4. I read that like 3 times to make sure I read it right.. Every time I laughed harder.:D

5. Whenever me and my friend get high late we always go and get 5 hour energy. I can't really tell a if it's just psychological or if i'm really more awake but I really can stay up a lot longer. Oh and were always smoking. :)

6. :D

i only tried 5 hour energy once. I was aaaaaaamped. The taste is definitely somewhat heinous... I've also said it felt like there was a rave in my throat.

Interesting to see that it might not actually "wake you up" - it certainly made me twitchy and wired.

7. they taste like a nasty hookers ass sweat but i love them

8. i didn't mind the taste much since it's so small

9. love energy drinks...hell i think i might be addicted to em.

shots are okay....but i actually like the sugar rush that comes with the drinks