Dammit it stinks in here.

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Sep 6, 2003.

1. It is fucking pissing it down here, thunder, lightning the lot. My dog hates that shit so he's following me around everywhere looking shit scared. Wouldn't mind only when he's scared he farts like no one's business. Ugh.

2. Hah, thats fucken great.

La la la la ::silent doggy fart action:: "Ugh whats that smell? AHHHHHHHHHHH" ::run action:: ::dog following action:: doggie fart <3

3. That's funny. I didn't know you had a dog. :) My dog farts too but only because he's Sir McFart-a-lot, it has nothing to do with him being a scaredy cat. He'll do it, then look towards his butt like he can't believe it came from him. They're gross too. He runs me out of the room sometimes. Yuck!

4. Our old dog used to fart like that. We had to make her go outside when it got bad.

5. Maybe I'm just too stoned right now, but I've almost got tears streaming down my cheeks!! :D

6. Shall I box up a dog fart and send it to you, Indy???

7. rotflmao!!! I think that's something I could do without RMJL!! :D

8. my dog farts ON ME!!!

i used to fart on him as a puppy... hhaha hed always be like ahh!!!

anyways i think he learned... sometimes hell come up on the couch, pretend to look otut the window, fart on my shoulder, and then he runs off!!! Damn bastard!!