DAMMIT! Does my baby still have a chance? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hanky06, May 12, 2010.

1. While I was cleaning out my dwc bucket my light fixture fell onto my baby. One side of her got pretty dried up I ended up cutting one leaf set. Should I keep growing her? Or was the light falling a big enough amount of stress to make the plant go male if it wasn't already? It's day 10-11, she's still only getting water.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Id keep growing it. No point throwing it out even if its going to be stunted a bit.

3. bump.....

4. You should be focused now on the new growth. Somehow the old growth has been messed up, but if the freshest couple pairs of leaves are looking good(and as far as I can see it looks good), then you might be on your way to recovery.

As the plant produces new leaves, just start removing those old toasty ones. Slow and steady, don't overdo it, but keep up with it as the plant progresses.

5. #5 Drivenone, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Rip it and start over. You're still in the first trimester. But first, fix the lighting issue. You don't want that to happen for a second time.

6. Damn now I'm torn hahaha. I think I'll need some more opinions before I can decide. :confused:

7. Do you only have one bucket? If so just rip it and start over. Not that hard of a decision.

8. Yea, but this is the only dank seed I have. I only have mid-grade (pop) seeds besides that. Should I just grow the midgrade?

9. i cant see the pix anymore but if its your only dank seed then i say go for it. even if it hermies the bud is still better than midgrade lolz

10. I dunno man. You can recover it. AND if you do, you'll be a better grower for it. Also, once you get it back in black, you can clone her (assuming she's a she) and you'll be on your way.

Rip it or not, she's recoverable.

11. It will recover fine. Do as stated before, let the new growth come in, and take of toasted growth slowly once it does. This looks way better then babies i have brought back in the past.