damm coton mouth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trouble, Mar 17, 2003.

1. i just realised i dont get cottonmouth much anymore!! YAY.. i remember when i first started iwould get it crazy, it would go tall the way down my neck!?!

2. /\/\/\ WTF, How could that happen if u have drymouth it sjust doesn't make n e sense. And if u say you don't get Cottonmouth then u r a defo bullshitter i have been smokin for quite a while now and i still ge it.

3. /\/\/\ Well obviously, how you gonna get cottonmouth if ya quit smokin herb. When did u quit THC101?

4. cool, i actually know where that is.

i'm a water baby myself, or coke, or coffee/tea. if it ain't water it better be caffinated

5. when i got cottonmouth i drink a big glass of cherry kool-aid ..........its the best

6. damn sobe is fucking good, I had tw0 of those in one day man I was fucking awake...I slept till 4

7. fuck cotton mouth

8. I hate cotton mouth.. I get it after getting demerol and morphine (as in an IV) but the high is SOOOOO worth it!! LoL

9. I'm a cherry coke or cherry pepsi guy.

10. ive already said this before on another thread but ive choked really badly several times and all my friends would justlaugh at me. such as the life of a stoner i suppose.

11. I see from the postings that people are having trouble with cotton mouth.

You see the problem is, cotton is a natural fibre which although makes wonderful clothes and accessories, is no substitute for the materials commonly assocaited with the internal mechanisms of the oral cavity known as 'your mouth'.

I personally upgraded my mouth from being 'Meat' orientated to Kevlar based. Kevlar makes a wonderful substitute for flesh and best of all, it's machine washable. So no need to take your dirty mouth to a third party for cleaning.

Anyways, the point of this post is this: If you open you mouth and then suck seed, keep your tongue away from my base of operations.

Regards from Washington,

Ronald Regan

pp Anthea Turner.

12. that was the funniest fucking thing that i have ever read. good for you. seriously. props. that was awesome. i am like so blazed, but i would bet anything that that would still be fucking funny if i was sober.