Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damm Bubblers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Jun 8, 2011.

1. One of my favorite smoking buddies is in love with his bubbler so when we go to his house to smoke we gotta use the bub. It sucks because you can't get the cash out without emptying the water.

So blades, how am I supposed to pack this damn bubbler?

2. Use a little stick to clean it out. Blow into it at an angle?

3. Quit being a pussy and leave the cashed bowl in there. It's not a big deal. Clean it out when you're all done toking, not every damn bowl that's retarded.

4. Eh, it really does help to get rid of the ashes and shit when you go to smoke another bowl. If you don't it can make getting a good sized hit harder

5. Amen!:hello:

6. no need for names dude.

if you wanna say stuff like that, please do it else where.
    :smoke:

7. If you burn incense those little sticks are the perfect cleaners.. Have fun! :wave:

:smoke:

8. I think it's just a pain in the ass because I prefer bowls filled fresh with green. Oh well

9. yeah you gotta trash the ash (lol rhyme)
    i just blow it out. a good bullet of wind from your mouth should do the trick. if youre in a very clean spot where you cannot do this, any small poking device should do the trick.
    EDIT: oh and i agree with you, bubblers are a major hassle and they smell like shit. also if youre too high sometimes you will forget to empty before putting it away, which sucks if you wrap it in a t shirt like i did before it broke

10. #10 BuddhistBrian, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When you blow out the water also comes flying out

11. He means blow into the bowl itself, not through the mouthpiece

I think some pieces you can blow through the carb hole? I dunno, I don't own one and i can't remember if you can do it with my friends piece or not

12. Find something that you can use to scoop out the ashes. I use this plastic tool that came with piece to repair my iphone and it works great. I have a few, I use one for the bub and the rest are for scooping up kief. Perfect little tool, wish I could post pics.

13. thank you for defending my honour, and yes that is what i was referring too.
    i cant think of how it would work to be able to blow into the carb hole cause its an opening to the chamber just like the mouth piece...hmm whatever

14. Exactly what the guy above me said, just blow into the bowl at an angle. Get a stick or something to stir the ashes around a little bit to make them come out easier.

15. You could rub your tongue around the bowl too, that'll probably work

16. Could you possibly tilt the bubbler and let the downstem get out of the water then blow out the mouthpiece? Maybe the water will stay and blow the cash out

17. I use a toothpick or I tilt it at an angle. And if you really cant get it out, just push it in.