Damaged plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Popcorn, Feb 20, 2019.

1. How long after a major stress in mid flower will the plant starting shooting bananas? Or just show signs of dying?

2. #2 PAOLO1981, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    It may not hermie or die...It all depends on the stress!.. What's the issue/situation?
    Pics will help...

3. Oh it's done 5 weeks into flower I fucking fell on it doing something with my carbon filter and split Maine stem about an inch I bandaged it up. Second question is there any THC in like the plant yet if I have to cut it down to make edibles or something

4. #4 PAOLO1981, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    I wouldn't worry brother..... I've done that exact same thing many times in veg and mid-flower...! Keep it taped up.. Within a few days to a week, it will repair (probably stronger than before)
    It will form a knuckle where it snapped (which is like a highway for nutrients!)
    Let it continue and yes, there will be THC in the plant but only 5 weeks into flower, it will not be overly potent.
    Let it finish and i guarantee on harvest day, you will be a happy lad!
    Nice, fat , frosty, potent buds!
    Good luck and don't worry.
    Continue as normal.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. 20190218_164326.jpg 20190218_164255.jpg 20190218_164251.jpg DSC_0241.JPG

8 ball kush the one I broke I didn't take a pic of damage just wanted to get her bandaged up quickly.

DSC_0252.JPG 20190218_164408.jpg
    This nice beauty on the right is my gelato started 1 month after the kush

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking nice pal.
    Good work.
    Keep em going, all will be well :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Theres thc all over the plant, i hope the tape will help it heal and you’ll have a healthy plant again

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You just dried and toked some leaves? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Whats good for the ganders good for the flock

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yes! We use fan leaves and stems to make extracts

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea they are just early in flower so I didn't know thanks man not showing any signs of stress yet.

12. #12 Digger, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Look at mine I had to bend this girl the whole way over she was standing 4.9 feet only in 1st week of flower strecht I have no doubt by finished she would have been 5ft plus lol anyway these photos was taken 1 hour in between each other 1 hour that head popped right back up soaking up the lights

Attached Files:

14. F*** yea exactly what I did lol I can not say enough about Barney farms 8 ball kush I would recommend this strain for any first time grow extremely resiliant