Damage glass racks

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bigbollo, Sep 23, 2010.

1. #1 bigbollo, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Just finished with another customer rack. 6 18mm bowls, 2 14 mm bowls 4 18mm downstems. [​IMG] [​IMG] The original [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nice rack, that's very cool.
    I love that skull bowl too.

3. New triangle design, holds 8 18.8mm slides. I'm debating on re-staining the black so it's as bold as the walnut, I'd like to get your opinion. Also the all walnut rack in the first to pics will be for sale as of this Friday, It holds 2 18mm and 2 14 mm bowls on the first tier, 3 18mm bowls on the 2 tier and 1 18mm bowl and 4 18mm stems on the top tier. Triangle is also available pm if interested. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Those are sweet. Keep up the good work dude.

5. Dude that shit is so BOMB! That pic with all your shit on it is so amazing. Very nice bro :cool:

6. HEY! Im glad you finally went through with this and started making them for sale!
    I may request one sometime in the future.

7. Thanks, have a few site names just trying to decide out of the 3 I purchased. Price is going to be more than the standard slab of wood racks, but still reasonable considering the work.