Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damage Control

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gyrojockey, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I spilled about a half of my vape pen contents on a sheet of regular printer paper. The oil created a saturated area about an inch in diameter.

I have no idea how to best salvage this. Smoke? Bake? Infuse?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gyrojockey

• Like Like x 1
  2. Take that saturated area and soak in 190 proof Everclear- just a little bit. The alcohol should pull the good stuff out of the paper, then evaporate the alcohol from the oil. I keep a bit of Everclear in a jar that I use to clean my dab tools and soak paper that has concentrate stuck to it. You could also smoke it- put a tiny piece of paper on top of a bowl. repeat until stoned. Good luck.

3. Thanks for the quick reply.

What is 190 proof Everclear and where can I find it?

GJ

4. It is liquor.

5. I forget 95% alcohol is not a staple in every stoner's liquor cabinet. It's 190 proof alcohol called Everclear. There are knockoffs just as good. You get it from a liquor store. But it makes no sense to buy it for this small project. You lost such a small amount it just may not be feasible to save your spill.