dam my friend just got killed

Discussion in 'General' started by superbeastly, Jul 30, 2011.

1. dam yall my good friend just got ran over by an eighteen wheeler like an hour ago.(they said he was jwalkin).pray for me yall i need sum support im feeling pretty down and i got to go to work in tweny minutes

2. I'm sorry for your loss sir.

I'd call out of work if I was you. Last thing you want is buggin out in front of co-workers.

3. i would but its my second day ..thanks for tha support man

4. damn bro sorry for your loss

5. In that case try and keep as busy as possible. Don't give yourself time to think about it, until you get home.

6. next bowl goes to ur friend

7. Sorry man. Condolences. My friend got crushed by an SUV on his sportbike like a week after he got it. I know the feeling.

8. Sorry for you loss.

9. holy fuck, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.

stay strong, as long as you keep him in your thoughts and heart he'll never truly be gone.

10. im sorry , :(

"death leaves a heart ache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"

11. damn thats real shitty man...sorry to hear that. make sure his family is doin aight too man. burying your kid is the hardest thing a mother would ever have to go through...

12. OMG thats terrible man! Im so sorry :(

13. Damn man, good vibes to you today. :wave:

Keep busy and dont think a whole lot about it.

14. Sorry for your loss man, keep busy in work and think about it when your home and you have time to reflect for your lost friend. Rip...

Keepontoking...

15. Sorry for your loss man, keep busy in work and think about it when your home and you have time to reflect for your lost friend. Rip...

Keepontoking...

16. Sorry for your loss man, keep busy in work and think about it when your home and you have time to reflect for your lost friend. Rip...

Keepontoking...

17. Another one bites the dust,
    The way I see it is he is now resting hopefully not just dead maybe his soul went somewhere awesome with fields of marijuana. As for you, you should spend time with your family and friends for support. And it's ok everyone is gonna die someday so when they do die try not to mourn but think of the good times you had and be grateful you even got to share time with him/her, anyway I hope you stop feeling down peace.

18. #18 knnykdog, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    Sorry for your lost

19. That sucks pretty bad man. Sorry to hear it

20. Man... What the fuck is with everybody dying lately.... shit dude, stay strong. Life will go on, for both of you