Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dam, I need some Stoner Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RastaJah, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Well, Im moving to Vero Beach in Florida so there goes all my connects. I have 100 dollars to spend on some Herb. I talked to my guy and he said he could get me a quarter of some haze for 100, or 2 ounces of fire mids. Which one??:smoke:

2. neither you shouldnt smoke, it gives you brain cancer and aids.

3. You won't have any when you move...get as fucking much as you can now.

4. Mids, honestly, thats a pretty good deal 2 ounces for 100 dollars. if they are pretty decent.

5. hahaha wtf? where did this come from?

6. Alcoholics Anonymous.

7. Don't even knock AA like that, its a great program

8. that is where i got it

9. Told you so.:p

10. Not knocking it either, it works great for some people...unfortunately, it is also a program that distributes the most misinformation about drugs in general.

11. get the 2 ounces fool!!! that shits gon have to last ya!

12. 2 ounces man, i would kill for a deal like that

13. true true but its saved alot of lives

14. Lmfao aight guys, thanks, there pretty decent and my new dealer i just found has pretty good prices, too bad im moving finally lol and AA is good for alot of people but it didnt workout for any of my uncles lmao:smoke:

15. 2 ounces man! You need a lot so it can last you until you get a connect.