Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dam :-D o yea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Jay, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Hey gc! I hope ya'll are toking on something sweet :-d

Anyways. Im planning a weekend trip to dam and i had some questions which i hope could get some answers, and i kno this is the place for it haha

Does anyone kno any good places to stay that are cheap and good? Or maybe some good places for personal experience.

And am i allowed to bring back pieces from dam that havent been used at all? Like new from the shop

And what about grinders? Do a take mine or do i get a cheap one there and throw it, Cos it may be a bit stupid taking my used grinder to dam through airports lol

And is it good there? Cos it may be the only holiday i get whilst at uni and i wanna go some where with the greens so green!:smoking:

Cheers guys, hope ya'll are good

Jay

2. You can bring home a pipe but not a bong,they're technically illegal in the U.S but pipes are good as long as they're clean and you claim them as tobacco pipes.

As far as grinders go I'd just buy one over there and if you like it,clean it real well with iso and bring it back,but always remember to call them tobbaco accesories.

3. Well is it different for the uk? Forgot to mention it

4. Oh IDK about UK,I would think they're MJ laws are less stiff though.

5. answers in red bro... hope it helps!

6. Amazing lol cheers for that :) ill look through them pics :)

7. Out of interest what uni do you go to?