Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dallas texas green crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by studah, Dec 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

pretty mellow body and nice head high

2. damn man +rep...I can't find anything close to that and I'm near dallas:eek:

3. aww man its everywhere just gotta know the people i guesse

4. +reppin the 214

5. TWhooooo daaaank:smoke:

6. Nice dude, hope that gets sent out to frisco here soon, sittin on some blue dream right now so im not in too much of a hurry though

7. Are you in Dallas proper or the suburbs?

8. carrollton area

9. we just had that batch down here in h town its really good has a spicy taste

10. You think that kind of bud would make its way 50 miles southeast of dallas?

11. I live in Carrollton right by Addison and I just started smoking again. I don't have the money for any shit like that ^ though. 20 dollars a gram and shit is what I get told for "cush" or any of that shit. I'd buy it if i could afford it though!

12. Yum yum. I had some green crack a while ago.

13. im in crowley an got 2 g its the shit!!!

14. Yeah lots of skunk and Maui Waui down in Frisco, cant find any good mids though.

15. Maui Waui you say i been in the search for that here in houston and no luck so far, might consider driving up there to pick some up haha

have to research i guess see who has it up there and pick up something worth the trip

16. look at all the locals :ey::bongin:

17. I'm in fort worth/keller. Nice bud!

18. lol send me some this way :smoke:

19. Reppin the 817 HEB babyyy

MMM tasty buds op :]