Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dallas Texas Dankage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by griffsta, Jun 3, 2009.

1. #1 griffsta, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    Hey guys, i finally found out how to resize pictures to upload them. I just got a new macro camera Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi. So i decided to post a couple of shitty pics of my shitty macro skills. The bud is very good, really hairy, but i had left it out so it is really dry. It was 400 an ounce which is medium Dallas prices. there were 4 big nugs in the ounce. Im getting new dank today so more pictures up later.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      147 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      210.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      173.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      125.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      185.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      204 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      232.4 KB
      Views:
  2. It's good to see more Dallas smokers! Where you at?

3. great first macro's man, shows the nice dankage of the buds.:hello:

4. I like 'em, and I live in Texas too =)

5. FUCK yeah, show em how the DFW does it bro

+rep

6. i can see the trichromes but it has a lot of beasterish tendencies

7. with the red/ orange hairs i hear you.. looks good tho. i think it might have been harvested to early.

8. thanks guys. it was really dank when i first got it, but as it dried out, it started to look beasterish. im around the lewisville area. where are yall around?

9. I'm up in Frisco, but soon to be Carrolton.

10. Great looking nugs. Nice pics too!

Peace,
    FG

11. Very nice looking bud.

12. looka Lot like what j-mf-s and i pick up normally search dallas pickup

13. i got some new dank tonight. just have to upload the pics. but thanks. that was my first macro.

14. pretty tasty lookin yo

15. here is a preview of whats to come. i just have to get better shots[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Damn that's expensive. In denton I get dank for 310 and ounce. But great buds nonetheless!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Looks awesome man, we don't fuck around down here in Texas. Gotta have champ lungs when you cross our borders.-stoner from the city of syrupSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah I definitely don't see the awesomeness in that... not knocking ya just keeping it real brotha. Enjoy your smokes though!

19. Thats what happends when someone buys weed for a good price, sells it for a profit, then that person resells it for another profit.

20. 400 for o? Damn Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum