Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dallas Pickup::: Headband x Deisel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bohemian44, May 30, 2009.

1. #1 Bohemian44, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Enjoy...too bad ya'll couldnt enjoy it as much as we did! fat 4g 1/8th thats just a single nug pulled out! :wave: Byee

::edit::
    Outdoor Organic
    $45.oo an 1/8th
    Double click the pictures to ZOOM IN

Attached Files:

2. yum that looks like straight fire. how's the taste and the high?

3. looks like good mids or old kb to me...

4. $45 for an 1/8th?! Where in Dallas?!

5. Taste is musky and lemony and the high is soaring w/ a numb body feeling as well anti deperssant status fo sho...

listening to badass music::: Trashcanpunch.com tell me this shit wont get a fuckin party going! its a style new to the US called dubstep

6. its been mashed in my pocket but im getting another 1/8th soon and ill take care of it and post it so keep up with it and let me add again its outdoor...

7. Made me drool a little bit there. Bud looks :yummy:

8. #8 PDZ, May 30, 2009
    had some of that a few weeks back. this one looks pretty headbandy and better than ours. the ones we got were potent but lacked a strong taste. I have pics of these ill try to get up soon. oh yea but ours were 70/8er not 45!

9. #9 j-mf-s, May 30, 2009
    for looks we need o ge some bananna and trainwreck pics up.. sooooo frosty the headband is awesome though

edt. the headband high is why its so great.. its pretty gd strong, and lasts for a long time upbeat but bodybuzz too.. it's a great mix of indica/sativa qualities

10. shit looks sticky, and did somebody say dubstep :)?

11. DUBSTEP!!! Ballllllin! lol hit up this website and lemme know what you think! Trashcanpunch.com

12. Nice buds bro. The organic Headband I had is still the best bud i've had to date. On the first hit my buddy said I was unresponsive for atleast 30 seconds, then I passed the bong. On the second, I couldn't even walk straight. I was leaning on some door just swaying. Definetly some incredible genetics.

13. i fucking love pina coladas :)

14. haha yuh holla at ya boy in da 817 dat shit looks gravy mayn

15. yeaaa boi texas is pickin it up a lil