Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dallas pickup Banana macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by j-mf-s, Jun 4, 2009.

1. this is about 1g out of a quarter smells like dog shit tastes musky/floral i guess?
    outdoor organic

Attached Files:

2. Straight up tastiest weed to smoke out of the vap.

Mmmmm

3. yuh! got to rep the vaporbrothers :smoking:

4. nice looking dank. super frosty. :smoking:

5. it's the frostiest bud from this connect but not the most potent, interestingly. the headband diesel and trainwreck are more potent. other strains have more of a head high. this is a nice indica though for sure. i have a head high right now too but ive been smokin all kinds a budz:hello:

6. how much was it? im guessing 100 a quarter

7. actually... 90 :) used to be 85 but gas and such

8. bump because i just smoked some and it got me blitzed

9. ...j...j...j....blah blah haha just kiddin fool this trainwreck i have is oh so tasty in the vap! un real flavor

10. for smelling like dog shit it looks pretty dank.

11. its a good kind of dogshit dude

12. Fuck this is killing me. havent smoked in a month or so and got to go to jail tomorrow.. but when im free again im coming up to visit.... and of course buy a half... u know how i do.