Dallas Cowboys. Best in the NFC.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 30, 2007.

1. You guys are all missing the point.

Romo+ T.O+ Witten= Wins.

Hell, Terry Glenn isnt even back yet. Then it will be T.O, Glenn, and Crayton. thats pretty solid.

Look at that defense of studs. Roy Williams, Terrance Newman, DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty... soon to be added Tank Johnson.. we're going to be the best defense in the NFC.

and fuck Seattle.

2. Packers ftw, I live in Wisconsin so obviously ill go with them, I think dallas might have an edge over the packers thought because their running game is 32nd in the NFL

3. The cowboys are rocking this year. Finally after all the years of no hope i am actually really into them again. I hope they go all the way this year.

4. Eagles don't stand a chance against anyone with Donovan McChoke.

5. He was sacked 12 times tonight...6 times by the same guy. Gotta have an offensive line in order to do....well....pretty much anything.

6. Yeah I cant stand McNabb, hes a whiney bitch who is greatly overrated... when was the last time this guy had a full season? and he has never got philly to the superbowl.

Romo just continues to evolve into a better quarterback.. his judgement is still a little off, but he def reminds me of Farve.

7. I love dallas, but Romo can kiss my ass. Im still pissed off about that 35yard field goal f*ckup last season. lost $200 on that shit. And TO is a joke. no other way to put it, yes he can play football, but he has no class, no manners, and is TERRIBLY conceited. If TO would just get his ass kicked once I think he would be ok

8. I think your the one missing the point here...lets change that equation.

T.O. + Anyone or Anything = Disaster

Sure, Romo and T.O. are a few complete passes away from an all out love-fest on the sideline. However, that will change once the Boys hit a 2 or 3 game skid...thats when the real T.O. will inevitably destroy his team.

T.O. has never shown anything but a few flashes of greatness and a long history of destruction.

9. LOL!

/agree

10. He has been nothing but great in the Cowboys locker. Not a single player has said anything negative about T.O

He has had no major off the field incidents.

And he took the Cowboys to the playoffs for the first time in awhile, and will take us back.

Just because him and Donovan cant get along, dont chalk that up to T.O being the pain in the ass. Donovan is the bitch.. as you have seen reccently with his "theres more pressure because im a Black QB."

What has T.O done wrong in the last 2 seasons besides embarassing defensive backs?

11. And anyone who doesnt like Romo, doesnt have a soul, or just hates the Cowboys.

I draw the comparison between Farve, not based on skill, but based on how much they both love the game and the passion they show when they play.

12. Hell farve just compared himself to romo the other day. Romo is a legend in the making, i dont care what anyone says. He has come a long way from a un drafted walk on to where he is now.

13. Are you a reporter or something, or do you just hang out in the locker room?

Neither would I....do you honestly think any player who had a problem with T.O. and half a brain would come out and say it to the media?

Your kidding right? Oh how quickly we forget the off the field suicide attempts. No, he hasnt had any off the field incidents THIS season...but its early.

I think there were 20-25 players that had something to do with that as well. He didnt even have an impact season last year. He did however manage to set a personal best for dropped passes in one season.

Come on man, there were plenty of people that didnt get along with T.O. He is a pain in the ass, period.

How many times did the camera pan over to T.O. in the ear of Romo, or The BIG Tuna last season? The guy is a cry baby...

Everything is all fine and good when he is winning games, but the second things go south he becomes who he is famous for being....an asshole.

14. Didn't feel like reading any of this thread, too baked, but skins are goin 10-6 and having a good time at the playoffs this year.

15. I'm a detroit guy to the core of my being...but I would love to see the Redskins in the playoffs as well....

....but 10-6? That isnt going to happen.