Dallas Cowboys. Best in the NFC.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 30, 2007.

1. I think its pretty clear cut, barring some major injury, even though we have already lost 2 defensive starters for the season, I STILL think Dallas has the best team in the NFC.

Go Cowboys!!!

2. hmm..something we can agree on..

we need to watch out for the packers though

3. Yeah, but I have sooo much respect for Brett Farve and the Packers, im actually happy they are 4-0.

4. Best team in the NFC lol that aint sayin much.

5. I can honestly say I feel like they are one of the best teams in the NFL. when we get together with New England in a couple of weeks, that will be a good test.

Dallas has the #1 offense for yards and #1 in scoring.

Not to mention our defense is pretty damn good, and once we add tank johnson it will be even better.

6. Just wait till they play the Skins.

;)

7. you guys are gonna rape my birds but i could really care less..

I love TO and hate the way philadelphia deals with its best players.

I wanna see like 4 To tuchdowns vs us and it would make my day.

8. haha skins dont even have a shot in the dark.

they cant keep up with dallas' offense

9. YESS you know faarve is gonna hit a home run!! :rolleyes:

10. tanks the man,

always gettijng caught with Automatic rifels, tons of money, and lotsa weed... i respect that guy.

11. I am waiting, I wanted to see a slaughter in the near future anyway!:cool:

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. JesusC thanks man, i needed that laugh.

14. The Lions are poised to make a run this year...

Laugh if you want, but the NFC is wide open and the Lions have just as good of a shot, if not better, than anyone else.

The offensive genius, otherwise known as mike martz, has turned this Lion offense into one of the most feared in the NFL (you may laugh, but I guarantee the league is fully aware of the talent in Detroit). The only question will be how the defense comes together down the stretch.

How many people at the beginning of the MLB season last year would have laughed if I had said the tigers would be playing in the world series? Everyone im sure...

I'm tellin you man, this team is dangerous. They are either going to fall apart down the stretch (which isnt likely), or they are going to make a run at the trophy this year. However, we are one player away from being a superbowl team...we need a solid running back. Jones might be that guy in the future, but injury has kept him from making an impact thus far.

The AFC is too tough though, its a toss up between New England and Indy this year.

15. What about Tampa Bay(3-1) and Seattle(3-1)? Dallas is probably the 3rd best team in the nfc.

16. Okay, I looked into my crystal ball to see how the NFC would play out and heres what it said:

Seattle will make the playoffs, their schedule is favorable down the stretch. If they dont go at least 6-3 in their last 9 games...they dont deserve to be there.

The Bucs could easily go 8-1 in their last 9 if you look at their schedule, they look good for the post season as well....could be the surprise team of the year.

The cowboys will have the pleasure of meeting up with the Eagles twice within their final 9 games. They also have New England coming up in a couple of weeks. I wouldnt be surprised to see Dallas go 3-6 in their last 9 if you look at the schedule...much in the same way they fell apart last season. Philly twice, @Detroit, Green Bay (favre is on fire), and Washington will get 1 of 2. 3 out of their last 4 games are on the road: @Detroit, @Carolina, and @Washington...the last game of the season. The only home game within that 4 game stretch is against Philly. Thats a tough way to end the season.

Last but not least, the Lions should make the playoffs this year. If they can go 5-4 in their last 9 they'll be in the post season. The schedule is tough, finishing out the season @GB. They should be able to handle Minnesota on the road, as well as KC at home....nobody knows whats up with SD so thats a toss up at the moment. They also get Dallas at home which will be a tough one.

NFC Final Standings:

1.Seattle
    2.Green Bay
    3.Philly
    4.Dallas
    5.Tampa Bay
    6.Detroit
    7.Chicago
    8.NYG
    9.Carolina
    10.Washington
    11.STL
    12.New Orleans
    13.San Fran
    14.Minn
    15.ARZ
    16.Atlanta

17. 1. Seattle
    2. Green Bay
    3. Dallas
    4. Tampa Bay
    5. Philadelphia
    6. Ny Giants/ or Redskins

18. After watching tonight, I dont know if Philly has what it takes to even make the post season this year...

Either way, Detroit is in....just accept it.

19. Well the eagles don't have Brian Westbrook or Brian dawkins tonight.

20. Understandable....but that has nothing to do with the o-line.