Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily vs. not Daily

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Webefoolish, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I used to smoke weed a couple times a week, then a couple times a day, now its pretty much all day everyday. What about you guys? :smoke:

2. Usually it's everyday, but I've been dry for 4 days.

These migraines suck.

3. Everyday.

Hope you get something for your migraines soon, Magicaldonkey.

4. Damn man idk about migraines but i just woke up at like 330 feeling like shit cause my nose is completely runny and clogged at the same time. Smoked a nice bowl of some blunt roaches and felt better.:smoke:

5. i feel like if i start smoking daily i will instantly feel less high everyday causing me to spend more money on weed and shit like that so i do it like 5 times a week

6. Ive actually been feeling like this a lot lately but hopefully the bong im getting for my birthday at the end of the month will do the trick.

7. I smoke very many bowls of weed a day

Think it may be time for a nice t break...:(

8. I'm a daily toker thru and thru, but it's good to have a T Break occasionally.

9. Only time I feel like taking a t-break is when I'm on vacation.

10. daily toker, you tolerance def goes up too

11. I'm not daily-I do it when I can. Which is when I can afford to, when it's not involving a stupid risk, etc.

12. Everyday.

13. Probably about 5 days a week, although I've been smoking less since I have no money

14. Everyday. Roughly every two hours. Its more hibitual at this point. The only time I dont smoke is when Im around my girlfriend pretty much, unless someone else is smokeing or wants to puff with me.

15. I am not smoking daily at this point in time, but once I go on my vacation and then to school I will be daily and sometimes multiple times a day. But as of right now I'm on a 1-2 times a week .

16. everyday. usually most of the day too.

17. Like a martini for me. I come home from work, take the dog out, get stuff ready for dinner, enjoy a bowl before and after. Close to daily but the overall amount is still very low.

18. i smoked daily maybe 2 times or more a day. its kinda becoming bad. im going to try to cut it back to 3 a week. my memory is just getting too shitty and im noticing im alot more spacey cause of all the smoking ive been doin lately. why cant i just get high and enjoy it without losing memory :rolleyes:

19. just took a little 3 day break, then picked up some yummy yesterday

I think weed (and life) is a lot more enjoyable in moderation, but when you have a decent sized sack, it's so hard not to just smoke it!!!

and to those who say "then don't buy decent sized sacks" my rebuttal is: but it's so awesome having a baggie of crystally buds!

20. When i got weed,it's daily,when i don't got weed...well....i don't got weed :laughing: