Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily tokers, do you feel dumb when you don't smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 18, 2012.

1. I smoke daily, but when I'm not high I feel my thinking is slowed down, and when I talk I have a harder time putting together sentences.

2. I've noticed it before but it's not an all the time sort of thing.
    my mind is usually sharper if I haven't smoked all day.

3. Only when the high is wore off-ish, I mix up my words lol

4. ya i hate feeling sluggish.
    it only happens after im smoking heavy for days...

usually a small snap in the morning stops this problem.

5. I used to smoke daily till I moved, and have since found it difficult to find any green. I don't notice any physical issues when I'm not smoking, I still function pretty well, but I do tend to have trouble sleeping without it, and I just feel like less of a person. Like something wonderful is missing from my life, and it is.
    I need to find some connections up here, this sucks.

6. I function well if I'm stoned or sober, the only time I'm a bit slower is when I'm burning out. I'll mix up a few words here and there