Daily smoker saying hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoooDef, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Hello everyone!

I've been a lurker around the forums for awhile now finally decided to post so here's some stuff about me!

I'm a 19 old male from New Jersey and I've been smoking daily for about a year now. I'm pretty active. I'm currently a security guard for a condo complex (Alone, which gives me the ability to smoke at work) and I also work on computer, security, and communication systems for a buddy of mine's company (Who is the guy that introduced me to the great world of cannabis). Ever since I met this guy who is now my best friend we've been smoking up daily and I love it. MJ has changed my life by helping me to curb my ADD and ADHD, Sleeping Disorder, and just making everything in life so much more wonderful! Thanks to a great friend who is a 7 year smoker I've never smoked shwagg and have only smoked dank ass shit and have learned A LOT about cannabis and growing it. I'm going to be setting up my own grow room and will have many questions soon! :smoking:

2. Welcome to GC, thought about getting ur card if you havnt done so already?

3. Unfortunately New Jersey's laws are a bit strict at the moment hopefully sometime in the near future they will get better. I plan to move out west in a year or so when I save up a bit more money, then I will apply for my card but until then I am cardless. MJ has made my life so much more tolerable, it's completely replaced adderall. I can't wait for the day I get my card.

Oh and HL ftw!