Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily smoker needs advice to pass probation drug test Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juseschrust, Dec 5, 2014.

1. #1 juseschrust, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
                                          r

2. #2 BringDaRuckuz, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    What's up holmes, let me give you my two cents. I had to do five years of felony probation, no bueno.. so I feel you. I can tell you that your best bet is just going to be to wait it out. I tried getting by on my PO. They went an entire year without testing me. But the moment I finally smoke a.tiny bowl she called me in the next day for a randy. That almost sent me to jail, but it did get me put in a "Outpatient Rehab" program, ended up turning a five month program into about a year and a half of bullshit. Its not worth the paranoia or freak out cause you're not sure if you're getting tested and if or not you'd pass.

But trust me, just wait..there's nothing like it. I ended up taking a 4 year tolerance break..my first time back smoking was amazing.

Just don't make ending up in jail a priority, sounds like you were close enough. :p

3. Looking for what other people think.

4. There's no way you can smoke everyday if you're going to have random drug tests. But if you know exactly what time, B Vitamins, water, and exercise will do it. I know there's an actual company that sells a drink that you can drink before your drug test but idk if that's a myth. I'd Google it..

5. Don't smoke during probation dude. Lots of water before the test, exercise, hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Fill 2 oz containers with clean pee and freeze them or get synthetic urine

7. Yeah man I was on probation for 2 years! I would just enjoy the tolerance break.