Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily Smoker; Daily Sober.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Papa Squat, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Alright, I've been smoking every day for the past 7 months or so, and it's been great. The thing is, as any daily smoker knows, you build up a tolerance.
    My girlfriend and I buy roughly 1/2 oz of shwag/mids every two weeks. Yet, it seems mids just aren't cutting it for me nowadays, and I don't feel like taking a tolerance break.

So, my question is, should we pay for an 8th of some name brand ganja for the same price as a half of mids and then smoke less? Would better pot last me longer? Maybe buy an 8th and mix it with my quantity bag?

In short, I'm usually about quantity over quality, but I feel like getting FUCKED UP.

Discuss.

2. Quality over quantity, the dank high is a much better one. One bowl rip and you'll be flying.

3. Vape if you aren't

4. if you wanna get "FUCKED UP" you're gonna have to take a T break. Even if you buy that 1/8th of dank, you're just eventually gonna build up a tolerance to that too. Take a break,come back and get stoned

5. This is true. :(

6. I've done that. It doesn't work. You really need a T-break. Sorry man...but Aunt Mary nailed this one. You will just be bummed that you spent more to not get high-er.

7. Take a break THEN get the good stuff.:smoke:

8. This will get you ripped for sure.

9. *ding*ding*ding* ^ this right here

edit: when i was smoking mids in bosnia and came back to america to my medical grade weed, the difference was tremendous

10. If your not one to smoke dank, then when you first start you will get pretty high and pretty quick to. Just remember. It's a vicious cycle. After you take this step your tolerance will be even higher.

11. Good im not aloonnee

12. Vape the dank

13. you will definitely get hight if you buy the chrons. NEVER buy mids its a waste of time and money, not to mention its a disgrace to cannabis

14. How long of a break would you all recommend I take?

15. I'd say 2 weeks minimum, but if you want to totally reset your tolerance, one month.

Edit: Reset as in it'll be like the first time you got high.

16. FUCK t-breaks

17. 2 weeks? What the hell am I supposed to do for that long?

18. smoke weed

19. IF you got a low tolerance(me)...i take quantity of quality any day... though i do have some standards.

20. if you have a low tolerance then it will take you less of the dank to get you high. quality>quantity.

remember, mids are a disgrace to cannabis