Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily routine and your use of green

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bradl33t, Jun 12, 2016.

1. I wake up at 5am, hit my snooze 3 times until is 523am. Grab my bong, grab one of two strains being some jack herer, or super silver haze and smoke typically 3 or 4 brutal snaps lol. Cough my ass off, while taking a shit and then hop in the shower and sit down in the shower while the high kicks in listening to iron Maiden. I ride my bike instead of drive to work and then I go cook food and run a kitchen for 6 hours. I come home and smoke 4 more brutal rips and go about my day. Make my family dinner, smoke a few more snappers and hit the lights. That's A Pretty average Day For Me

• Like Like x 1
  2. 6-8 bong rips is pretty standard for a working person.

Jobless me attempts to pack one fatty bowl out of my trusty spoon and make it last all day, teasing one hits out of it and maxing the flow of active THC in my system. Usually ends up being first shift bowl lasting 6 hours until about 2pm and second shift bowl until I fall asleep. Rest and repeat until dry.

3. Wake up whenever my body decides to, pack bowl, clear bowels and smoke bowl, prep coffee, smoke bowl, sit outside and watch sunrise, smoke bowl. Do shit, go to work, repeat.

4. Get off work and smoke about 3 hits and relax before sleeping if I have time or if it was a long day etc

On my days off after I get up and around, clear the fog, eat breakfast, and shower etc I will smoke one. I smoke at least 3-4 bowls out of my chillum throughout the day if I don't have shit to do. Even if there's something important I need to do I will still have nice drag from a one hitter to catch a vibe about 30min-1hr before I leave the house.

5. Wake up. Smoke a joint outside while I let the dogs out. Drink coffee. Shower. Go to work/school. Run errands. Get home and smoke a bowl or blunt.
    Then around dinner time, it's a mad clusterfuck of hash, cannabutter, bowls and blunts until I either go to the bar down the street or fall asleep either playing video games or netflix.

Rinse and repeat!

6. Wake up. Turn on some music (Chillwave or PeaceTreaty Radio). Make sure all areas in house are lighted or dimmed. Amount of lighting is crucial for me. Did it the first day I smoked and it's a rooted ritual. Pack a bowl smoke out side on the deck or in the car. Rip 5-8 hits. Go back in, netflix, youtube, or go kayak fishing. Then usually I shower then eat. Work.-------> come home. Same process... Me time. I call it. I also make LED mushroom lamps. This one always has to be on when high.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well now we know who let the dogs out. Bahahahaha

i made a funny :]

8. It really depends upon what I'm doing with my day.

My favorite is a very early morning wake and bake, with a cup of bulletproof coffee. Sets my day up right, and I mull over my affairs and sort my life out while I'm high.

I don't smoke (vape, eat, whatever) if I'm doing businessy stuff (managing my business plan or marketing, balancing the budget, or meeting clients, or doing more businessy work) or if I have meetings. If I'm doing the art part of my workflow, then I probably am smoking all day. It keeps my hands steady, keeps me focused, and keeps my back from hurting and my hand from cramping.

9. I must be a lightweight. My day starts with a bowl of oatmeal with a tablespoon of cannabutter and coffee. Maybe I smoke a bowl later but some days, no.

On the weekend, I might smoke a bowl and go for a walk in the morning.