[Daily knowledge] Post a scentence a day [Useful]

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatSmokeWagon, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. Since big paragraphs scare people.
    so lets jump into this

WEED OPENS YOUR MIND
    as stoners, we think different, in my opinion, i belive marijuana allows for faster evolution, i look back to before i didnt smoke, and its impossible to belive i was actually that oblivious at some point in my life.

SHARE YOUR PERSPECTIVE
    explaining is hard. If you think of all the things that you wish everyone knew, or understood. and tried to explain them all at once. that is hard. If your smoking a bowl, and knowledge quickly enters your brain. you can post another bit of knowledge On a single post. And you can come back anytime to read them to yourfriends, or just read them and be amazed that you thought that up.

i am very very very high so if that made no sense, heres an example/ knowledge to start us off:

2. #2 ThatSmokeWagon, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    -dont be ignorant,a perspective from anyone will add a branch to everythought in your brain.

-knowing facts isn't knowledge, its information you rememberd.

3. Ya i know what you mean i think, i feel like i can read people really good, and realize how obvious some of the things are, when to other people its oblivious, i am also very very very high lol

4. Cool idea

5. "If all responsibility is imposed on you, then you may want to exploit the moment and want to be overwhelmed by the responsibility; yet if you try, you will notice that nothing was imposed on you, but that you are yourself this responsibility."

-Franz Kafka

The quote says what I'm thinking for me... :smoke:

6. "There's two things I don't fuck with; the devil, and blood relative tag team"

7. I like smoking weed, this is my sentence for today.

8. "to make a cherry pie from scratch, you must first recreate the universe." - Carl Sagan

9. "Carry on, carry on, and make our dreams come true, and for a little while stay together....... Forever...."

10. Today I realized I was actually 13.7 billion years old, not 19.

11. “we wouldn't ask why a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals, in turn, we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would all love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, dont ask me why, thank god, and ask me how”
    ― Tupac Shakur, The Rose That Grew from Concrete

12. “There’s no way that Michael Jackson or whoever Jackson should have a million thousand droople billion dollars and then there’s people starving. There’s no way! There’s no way that these people should own planes and there people don’t have houses. Apartments. Shacks. Drawers. Pants! I know you’re rich. I know you got 40 billion dollars, but can you just keep it to one house? You only need ONE house. And if you only got two kids, can you just keep it to two rooms? I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room?! It just don’t make sense to me. It don’t.”
    ― Tupac Shakur

13. "When it comes to legalizing marijuana, its time to have more light then heat on the subject." - Some old guy ona documentary.

14. it's like, i like talking to people, but i don't. you feel me?

15. " scentence " is actually spelled "sentence. Fun fact for the day.

16. no matter how high you are, a sentence can't capture the depths of existence that we may catch glimpses of while in a drug induced stupour.