Daily ~Feel Good~ Tips

Discussion in 'General' started by Virtue 7, May 11, 2011.

1. I'm sure this has been said, but SMILE! If you're walking down the street just smile at whomever you pass by, even if they don't smile back they will probably remember that gesture and spread the positivity. I know when I'm down when someone smiles at me, it really lifts my spirits. It's the thought that counts and what's better than making someone's day better? Plus it feels good put on a smile on yours and everybody else's face :D

2. #63 Virtue 7, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011

I can't imagine it's any worse for your teeth than coffee. Definitely not as bad for your teeth as smoking weed. At least, I'm assuming here :p :laughing:

I don't drink tea all day everyday.. so maybe you can find a medium too? One cup in the morning is sure to give you beneficial nutrition without doing too much staining on your teeth ;)

3. Good morning/Afternoon blades and bladies! I haven't touched this thread in a while.. I had completely forgotten about it.. To tell you the truth!

Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of humanity. This evolution includes all aspects of one's being, from bodily health to self realization. Yoga means union - the union of body with consciousness and consciousness with the soul. Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day to day life and endows skill in the performance of one's actions.

[​IMG]

Anyone ever tried yoga? Well, maybe it's time to! Yoga can be as simple as stretching and working out your body.. Or it can be as complex as spirituality. That's one of the amazing things about the practice. You can pull from it whatever you'd like.. but one thing you're for sure getting is peace of mind and a healthy way to live! Yoga detoxes the body from the inside out.. Including ones mind and mental state. Of course, if you have certain conditions you should be careful! Make sure you read up on it before jumping into anything. And remember.. if it hurts.. back off of it!

However! Yoga has many benefits!

Increasing Flexibility
    Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons
    Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body
    Complete Detoxification
    Excellent toning of the muscles
    Your skin will look better
    You'll feel better
    Increased positive attitude

This and so much more. So give it a try some time!

Bless!

4. dont give unsolicitated advice ;)