Daily ~Feel Good~ Tips

Discussion in 'General' started by Virtue 7, May 11, 2011.

1. ^Thanks, dude! :D

Oh and I just wanted to add this lol :D

~Eh, cream cheese and a bagel. Have a glass of milk and a eggo. I'm rockin' pjs and no shirt. I smoke weed eat yogurt. Haha enjoy the best things in your life, cause you ain't gonna get to live it twice. They say you waste time with sleep, but I'm just trying to dream.~

2. The tea thing is great. I to get free fountain drinks at work but we also have a shitload of tea so i thought , why not?

I havent drank pop for 5 days now and i feel alot better!

have a great day everyone!:smoke:

3. Yeah dude! Soda is so bad for you! Try to NEVER drink soda.

Although, I hear you can clean quite a few different things with coca cola :laughing:

4. Eat breakfast and lunch like a king, and eat dinner like a pauper.

5. Good morning/afternoon, Blades and Bladies! Don't forget to try to go out and hike this week. The tips are only good if you actually do them and not just read them ;)

Even our physical structure seems more suited to feelings of love and compassion. We can see how a calm, affectionate, wholesome state of mind benefits our health and physical well-being. Conversely, feelings of frustration, fear, agitation, and anger can be destructive to our health. This is why we are impelled to seek happiness.

[​IMG]

Do you have any plants in your house? Maybe it's time. Plants are great to have in your home. Aside from the fact you'll be taking care of life, plants are pretty beneficial to you, too. Some straight up symbiosis haha.. Well, not really.. but still. You keep it alive and in return the plant gives you some added feel to your home. It adds color and gives a sense of calm and relaxation. Plants are great for improving the air quality in your home.

So lets see.
    Taking care of life.
    Sense of well being.
    Improved air quality.
    Why don't you have a plant? :p

Here's my family!

[​IMG]

6. Try to switch up your diet and drink as much water as possible! Water is the best thing you can drink and is always refreshing, and cleans out your system. Switching up your diet keeps food interesting as well. For example eat an orange and cereal for breakfast, then toast with grapes the next day, maybe a hot pocket and yogurt the next, etc. Get what I mean? :D Also, exercise everyday, I always feel great after a nice long, sweaty workout!

7. Every morning when I wake up, I eat breakfast, then do 60 pushups and 60 curls. It seems to boost my day and give me energy and motivation for the rest of the day. Try it out!

I also work out/exercise a little later in the morning. This is just like RIGHT when I wake up.

8. Good afternoon Blades and Bladies! We'll cut right to the chase! :D

Learning is the first step in making positive changes within yourself. Other factors are conviction, determination, action and effort. Learning and education help develop conviction about the need to change and increase your commitment. Conviction then develops into determination. Next, strong determination leads to action: a sustained effort to implement the changes. This final factor of effort is critical.

[​IMG]

Meditation is one of the best things you can do for yourself. You can take meditation which ever way you want. You can make it a spiritual activity.. You can make it a relaxing activity.. You can turn it into a fantasy adventure. The point is you're doing it and escaping life. We all know that life is beautiful, but we also know it can be super tiring to keep going.. So stop going. Relax. Meditate. Figure out something about yourself or maybe reality. Maybe lose yourself?

Meditation reduces stress.
    Improves blood pressure.
    Gives a sense of well being.
    Improves mood.
    Helps fight fatigue.
    Great for personal growth and/or spiritual growth.

:wave:

9. pooping makes me feel good.

10. workout during the day, you'll feel good.

11. #51 Twin420, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Always stay STRONG in life, life is like a soft shell at start and always gets harder and stronger,your shell that is....then when your shell is strong and resilient your brush off what 1 or 2 years ago would of hurt you and now its like nothing

12. this thread shouldn't die, at least not yet.

when you happen to catch one, read the "reasons for edit" on GC. some people are really silly and type the funniest stuff.

daily life tip from that? catch the small details you wouldn't normally notice!

13. I know, I was so excited about this thread when I made it.. and it worked out nice.. for like 4 days lmao.. I'll get to posting more asap!

14. It's been a while since I've been in this thread.. my bad. ha, I'll try to update as often as I can.

Today I want to talk about helping out yourself through helping out each other.

[​IMG]

Each one of us is responsible for the whole of humankind. We need to think of each other really as brothers and sisters and to be concerned for each others welfare. Rather than working solely to acquire wealth, we need to do something meaningful, something directed seriously towards the welfare of humanity as a whole.

How does this relate to you? We're are all in this together. Every single person you've loved. Everyone you hated. Everything you know, every thing you breath, and everything you are, have all come from this one reality. Humanity and it's relations to the earth.

We are killing the only two things we have. Each other and the world. I'm not going to get preachy here, so I'll leave you with a link.

50 Ways to Help the Planet

Maybe you can make the small changes... and we can all ~feel good~ ;)

15. shameless bump!

16. Dope thread I " feel good" already fellas =]

17. Dont obsess over your love life if its going shitty; just work on yourself and stay happy and keep friends close, shit will work itself out for you.

Women like to enjoy life, this is fact. So when they see an awesome dude like yourself, with his boys smiling, laughing it up, working toward a future, being secure with who you are and all the good times that your a part of.....

like moth to a flame.

However, be warned - Women also are crazy, manipulative, and extremely emotional/bipolar.

This, is from the deadly natural cocktail they're fucked up on, estrogen/menstruation. Fear it, and accept that inside every woman is a little gremlin evil bitch that comes out from time to time that your just gonna have to learn to deal with.

That is all:wave:

18. #58 drpanda, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    Come back to life, please!

If you have a tight scheduele in the morning and constantly check the time; make a playlist of your favorite songs. The playlist should be as long as your morning routine takes before you leave the house.
    After a couple of days you wont check the time anymore, you will know when you have to hurry up according to what song is playing. Muuuuuch more relaxing.

If you do pushups etc. when you wake up, then put one training song in your playlist. When it plays, you know what to do!

19. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.

going to start updating this thread every Monday.. Just wanted it to get seen again ;)

check out the tips already listed! They're great!

20. This thread's awesome man, I hope you keep it up.

I've been trying to change my lifestyle for the better over the last few months, and I've already made some great strides but I'm still a work in progress. Great tips in here, man.

One question on tea. I know it's really healthy for you but one thing that's kept me from it is how bad it is for you teeth, or so I've heard. I was just wondering if it's really that bad on your teeth or not. Thanks.