Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daily detox for daily smoker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MandE, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Does anyone know anything that works as a daily detox. Teas, vitamins, whatever that helps cleanse the body. We smoke about every night and are looking for something to take as a daily detox. We are both (me and husband) healthy, active, not overweight and excersize regularly.

2. i dont know if this will work for sure but ive heard from some of my friends that if you drink a glass with water and certo gelatin mix it wiill bind to your thc cells and keep you clean for 6 hours. i dont kno if it will work but u might as well try it

3. well, if u want to clean your whole system then dont smoke for next couple weeks, drink some detox tea, twice a day and u'll feel refresh again
    :)

4. Yogi detox tea. I drink that shit daily. Has loads of herbs and vitamins in it. Has a very good cinnamon taste to it.

5. Green tea, lots of water, lots of exercise.

6. qft its that egcg that does the trick.

7. I love Green Tea. Stay away from sodas. A fit smoker is a happy one.

-C

8. Amen man, I like to out and hike with a blunt keeps ya nice and fit :smoke: