Dads a stoner, how do I confront him?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Lotus_Eater, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Man, I've known for the longest time my dads been tokin. He tends to do it in his room, but man he smokes some nice shit. Just about every night coming up my steps you can smell the sweet smell of skunk pouring out of my parents room. I've found his stash a few times and man, lemme tell ya, he's got a wooden box about the size of a drawer full of weed and pieces. Upon closer examination I found he'd been smoking og kush (and thats just one nug of the 8 or so o's in the box:smoke:) He knows I smoke, hes found my stash like twice and hasn't done anything about it or confronted me.

He's 38, and real chill about shit, but hes also real serious a lot of the time. And I know for a fact he has mad A.D.D. so I guess this shit calms him down.

GC the question is..how would I confront him?

2. kick his door in with a blunt in your mouth and threaten to call the cops on him if he doesent smoke with you. :D

3. hahahahaha, EXACTLY.

4. Parents who smoke know its not harmful. Have a calm tlk with him about it, mention how you are a resposible user, and you know weed is the only unharmful illegal drug and you dont do any other drug. Then just be like.... wanna roll up a J?

5. just pop the question "dad, wana smoke a joint with me", when he says yes - get out the L behind your back and light that shit.

6. he ain't going to disown you for offering him a joint..

get the best weed you can find, roll one up and ask him "hey dad, do you want a smoke?"

7. My dad is the same way, he tends to be pretty strict...

I was thinking of rolling a bomb ass blunt for fathers day and asking him if he wanted to spark up.

Anyone else thinking of doing something like that for father's day???

8. I probably should have mentioned this, but oh well. I've got a younger brother who's 12, and I know he doesn't wanna make it seem like smoking weeds a good thing seeing as hes gotta raise him still.

I'd love to smoke with him sometime but I'd rather it just be like a mutual kind of thing, you know? Like no harm no foul?

9. I think it would be cool to do that for fathers day for him

I would do what everyone else is sayin to do just ask him if he wants to smoke

If yall both know about it and he hasnt got mad then maybe he is just shy about bringing it up or saying anything about it

10. Fathers day was on Sunday bro.

EDIT: Jesus christ I'm high.

11. makes sense man, maybe you and your dad can go tramping or something for father's day, just the two of you and offer him a smoke when you're somewhere safe???

12. roll up a doob and just start blazing in front of him and pass it to him. no words necessary.

13. I've got no clue what tramping is, but I know what you mean. I'll try to get him to go fishing with me one of these days.

Haha just thought of the scenario..

Me:*Pulls out a fat blunt with purp in it* Dad..
    Dad: Holy shit lets get blazed.

That shit would fuckin' rule.:cool:

14. is on sunday

15. from my experience with my dad and others fathers. they dont want to give you weed and introduced you to a drug, i figure just cause they dont want to be 100% responsible for your using but maybe something.

anyway, if you smoke and KNOW he does. id say walk in with a joint a say "lets smoke" let him understand your responsible recreational use and if he is doing it now, i dont think you and him doing it together would bother him about the younger son.

16. oh yeah, I meant to say hiking..
    sorry man, I was talking while I was typing lol

17. Yeah i know what you mean man, my dad smokes to but it's just to akward for me to bring it up with him

18. waited to 17 to smoke with my dad but i just sat down next to him and started hittin the j and talked to him about what was on tv lol

19. Roll a fat blunt and ask him if he wants ins.

20. Don't push the situation. Soon enough you will have an opportunity to blaze with dad.