Dado's UNIQUE Scrog Lemon Haze Grow Log

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dado, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #161 Dado, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    Just found out , I'll be relocating to California in the next couple of weeks, So I am in the process of dismantling and scrapping my apparatus. I will salvage any buds I can. No need to continue this If I can apply for a medical card

THE END

2. aw man well if you don't need those nugs anymore you can send them over my way. good luck in cali dude, thanks for posting the thread. hope you continue your hobbies.

3. You'll grow your own in cali, there's nothing like the fruits ( or in this case "buds") of your labor.

4. This is so true. If you've only ever smoked after buying from a dealer or dispensary, you get all the buds the grower let go. So now you can keep those choice nuggets and the quality will be better! Nothing like fresh fruits and veggies- this is the same thing.

5. I remember seeing your build a long time ago, sick to see it in action, LOVE the innovative style! Clean and even attractive.

6. I made a grow box many years ago using fluorescent. I took the fixtures apart and ran the bulbs vertical so that each plant, except on the outsides, was boxed in by four vertical lamps. It worked ok but I didn't do it that way again. I would suspend CFL's though. It could only help.

7. P.S. You can still grow your own bud with a medical card ;)

Too bad to see, really wanted to witness what you would have had as a finished product. Send some of those LEDs my way lol.

8. Wow... That sucks.

9. I won't dispose of the more elaborate equipment, just put it in storage for later use, ...I did get a great learning experience considering this was my first attempt at a scrog, If I decide to grow again at another time, I have no doubt I can replicate the same results (at the very least) . and it will give me time to improve my design.

Thanks to all for letting me pick your brains. I'll still be here ...in and out .....learning more and busting balls

Dado

10. Keep coming back it works if you work it!
    J/K but seriously if the grow bug has bitten then it has gotten into your soul and you will have no choice but to obey, lol. Good luck on your move and as always be safe.