Dado's UNIQUE Scrog Lemon Haze Grow Log

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dado, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Thanks, It was a hobby, I really had no intention of taking it this far. But now we'll have to see how it ends. :cool:

2. I did a Lemon Haze grow 100% organic under LED about 6 months ago, it turned out amazazing. And the smell was out of this world. Looks good man, enjoy.

3. I look forward to it, Thanks for the Kudos !

4. FLOWERING (DAY 24)

1 st picture is an overall shot of the "very bushy" scrog . second picture shows the LED penetration reflected against the panda film I have laid underneath

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. FLOWERING (DAY 24)

a few more bud shots

Attached Files:

6. Subbed, can't wait to see the yield from this setup scrog'd.

7. And there are a few buds that already have red pistils....Thanks for the Kudos

8. Doesn't anyone think, that this is kind of strange for the plants to be so advanced for only 24 days in flowering phase (or is it just me ?)

9. not at all - that looks norm to me

10. It just seems fast that I should be seeing brown hairs (pistils) so soon....I mean I take this as fantastic, but I'd like to replicate this in the future and not know it's a fluke

11. #91 Dado, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    OBITUARY:

The Lady Bug was found early today , an apparent victim of a drug overdose as there was no evidence of foul play, Friends say the ladybug was despondent over a recently discovered love triangle between her spouse of 24 days and a local prominent Japanese Beetle. She decided to take her life on ripening trichomes,

She leaves behind 2 baby aphids (from a previous relationship), the family requests in lieu of flowers please send donations to "The Legalize Marijuana Campaign"

Known for her kindness, generosity and "GREEN THUMB" She will be sadly missed

R.I.P LadyBug 11/2011 - 12/2011

[​IMG]

12. Hey Dado what's up I just looked through your grow up to now. I like your setup man, really creatively done. I was wondering why you chose to use LEDs and fluoros instead of HIDs. I have a 400w hps and I've nothing to complain about. I just wanted to know more about the LEDs because I haven't tried them yet, only flouros (actually that same walmart brand you have) for seedlings and supplemental.

13. ps RIP ladybug, off to get it legalized.

14. Actually, I'm not using the walmart lights, just the fixtures, I changed out the bulbs for more aggressive lamps.

I got the sweetest deal imaginable on the LEDS, so I really had no choice in pursuing this project (financially speaking). I don't think the chinese lights have been taken to this extreme, so it will be a learning experience for me and anyone interested in "low end" LED growing options.

Thanks for the compliment

15. Plants are consuming 1 liter every 8 hours

16. r.i.p. ladybug,:(

17. looking very good dude, do you know the name of the LED company or/and a model number of the LED lights?.
    thanks Middy

18. thanks dude

19. #100 Dado, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    FLOWERING (DAY 27)

at day 23 I went to 1500PPM, (Prior to that , it was 1400ppm) they seem to be responding very well, I'm using a combination of General Hydroponics and Technaflora)

Attached Files: