Dado's UNIQUE Scrog Lemon Haze Grow Log

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dado, Nov 30, 2011.

1. sub'd for sure, killer set up.

2. I dont know if you seen the birth of my setup in the signature, but it is constantly changing and there will be some new lights for vegging on the next round

3. #43 Deleted member 369225, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    Wow nice trichs man! I knew all that LED horsepower would do the trick :p

4. Oh, right... I completely glossed over the fact that you're running a SCRoG here.
    DUH :smoke:

5. I'm just as surprised, in just 14days to get these results from chinese lights :eek:

Thats fine, I know the sight of the flowers overwhelmed you :D

6. Woah man looks like a grow closet from the future, must be very proud
    I will be attempting a single plant white widow scrog after finishing my first grow, looks like I could use some scrog tips/info from you!

7. I got the idea from Disney when I went to Epcot this year...Tomorrow Land

This is my first attempt at a scrog. Thanks

8. Looking good man. I want to see what you yield.
    What is the watts on those bulbs?

9. they claim they are 12 watt each is I have an online meter attached to my rig that gives me live data and the drawing power for 40 of these lights is 360Watts (9 watts each). Still I'm very pleased with having 360 watts of LED's spread evenly over a 2x3 area.

10. What a difference a day makes (day 15),

I have to swear by GH Nutrients ...so much frost on the leaves at such an early stage

[​IMG]

11. I see that your Exhale Co2 bags are on the outside of the grow. How is the co2 being distributed to the the plants?
    Im most excited to see how this grow with supplemental co2 goes up against just normal LED grows without co2. Should be super epic.
    Also, do you know where on there site they say how much co2 they produce in ppm's? I just took a look at there site and i cant find where they mention it at.

12. The CO2 is sucked up through the humidifier (on the other side of the wall, there are pictures of it in this thread) that I used ( so now its just an induction fan) that sucks up the CO2 from the exhale bags valve thats on the top of the bag and is distributed accross the plants via the multi speed fan through this pvc outlet I made (see below). The PPM was told to me on the phone by "EXHALE", but I seen some thirds party sites that also say 1500 ppm for upto 6 months after the bag turns completely white.

Thanks for stoppin by

[​IMG]

13. Dado thats pretty flippin high speed. And thanks for the quick reply. Like I said co2 and LED gotta make for some mega bud!

14. From your lips to Jorge Cervantes Ears :D

15. Nice little setup dude, thats what I like about growing no persons set up is really the same they are all homemade to fit your needs/space. Looking good at this point I ran that strain a while back and liked it, good flavor. I wanna see what you yield

16. It's an outlet for me to use my mind and thwart Alzheimer's, before it gets me, Thanks for the kudos, Keep tuned in, ya never know what I might add next

17. #57 Benlaxx, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    what nutes u using the flora series? and what would you reccomend for soil

18. yes, The GH flora series, unlike the FloraNova nutrients, I like to mix my own ratios.

I've used General Hydroponics flora with soil and achieved remarkable results also

19. (Day 16) Just came home from work, and check on my girls, and seems 1 stem had gave birth to 13+ babies there are at least 3 more on that stem, I keep counting 16 but when I number them in the picture they are obscured from view

ONE STEM amoung a hundred

[​IMG]

20. Holy shit I'll have to pick up some of those nutes O.O