Daddy's medicine grow adventure 1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Smokeydadro, Mar 17, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This morning the photoperiod was droopy because I went a day too long on watering but perked right up after watering

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. It's hard to keep it just right...
    To little.... too much....just right... Uggg..uuua!!!!

All the time up and down the humidity goes...
    S you never know how much water the plants using how much is just going into the air in the evaporation. I play with it all the time ever since I started growing inside and I had the same problem every year.
    And outside with the fiber pots. And specially above ground so I started putting the plants in the ground when they were outside in their pots which really worked well I was able to maintain soil that I wanted around the plant moisture was better and able to hold it better in my pot even with a big hole cut in the bottom and not getting the creepy crawlies crawling in there so then I went to the plastic pots and blew a big hole in the bottom of them so the plant got all the benefits of around the root base and keeping the creepy crawlies out for the most part and the plant can still get to the native soil at a level where most bugs don't travel at 18 in to 20 inchs down.
    This really benefits the plants that you grow from seed since they have a Tap Root and they can go down find a good ground water source.

Robbie turn me on
    to Blunt mat. A self watering device for your plants. I bought some but there still in the box.
    I haven't tried them yet but I know they work very well I just move my stuff around so much it's a hassle to have it hooked up right now.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the tips I was pushing it I knew it needed water yesterday but didn't do it it'll be okay

• Like Like x 3
  4. I just ran into this issue yesterday but with my auto. Didn't realize how changing the temps and humidity would affect the rate of evaporation from the pot. It affects it a lot! Glad she perked up, mine did too the same day.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 3
  5. It's no biggie I recognized the problem and fixed it immediately won't happen again

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah I think so too thsnks bud she's only sposto be 8 percent but looks more like 18 lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. planted some seeds the other day and i had a question so i came on here to figure it out. no ones answered me so far tho.
    do you have any idea what happens if you cross a male photo with an autoflower? what kind of seeds itd produce?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  8. reg photos or feminized?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is the male plant a true male is so they will be reg if from nanner will be fem

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. The photoperiod is getting big been 5 days of 12 12 still no preflowers

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2